PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Dust and Death Statue - Darksiders II

RotesTier
11-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Full Game Name: Darksiders II
Edition Name:
Platform(s): 360/PS3
Region(s):
Publisher:
Release Date:
Price (RRP):
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description:
Content Description: 32" Dust and Death Statue
Link(s) to source(s):
Other Info/Pics: http://www.projecttriforce.com/index.php?p=product&id=22

I hope I did this right, if not. I apologize in advance. But it's a large scale statue for Darksiders II

Twisted
11-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Thanks for sharing!...that looks mighty impressive!..but $600 is a lot!!!!...i'm not familiar with the company..but are these pieces strictly limited?..and high quality all around?..it looks great!..but sometimes pics can be misleading or are photoshopp'ed to make them more appealing.

HIPPEEDUDE
11-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Project Triforce generally do some things in limited runs & are a reputable company. Due to the size & cost of this i would be inclined to think that if you dont pre-order you wont get one. The only downside with Triforce is they want a non-refunable deposit of $150 when you place your order. Other places like Sideshow Collectables are taking orders for this as well but require full payment upfront. So your asically buggered either way if you want one,lol

Twisted
11-10-2012, 12:42 AM
this must be a pain to ship worldwide..not just shipping costs but also to ensure it arrives undamaged..it looks very fragile.

HIPPEEDUDE
11-10-2012, 12:50 AM
this must be a pain to ship worldwide..not just shipping costs but also to ensure it arrives undamaged..it looks very fragile.

I bought a Darksiders War/Ruin statue & a Eddie Riggs statue from the US,both arrived intact & undamaged. Both of these statues are quite large as well. Both were placed in styrofoam moulds inside a box to prevent movement & damage from factory. If they make the packaging the same as these two no damage shoud occur in transit,well you would hope so. Cost wise,around US$100 shipping to Australia,other places will vary of course.