PDA

View Full Version : metal gear rising NTSC USA 3RD VARIANT Steelbook

Twisted
11-10-2012, 04:21 AM
The steelbook design for the US collectors edition is different than the 2 PAL versions....http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Rising-Revengeance-Limited-Playstation-3/dp/B009LWQ8FE/ref=sr_1_25?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1352521240&sr=1-25&keywords=steelbook

Matrix6
11-10-2012, 04:29 AM
The steelbook design for the US collectors edition is different than the 2 PAL versions....http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Rising-Revengeance-Limited-Playstation-3/dp/B009LWQ8FE/ref=sr_1_25?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1352521240&sr=1-25&keywords=steelbook

It looks alright, reminds me of anime style cover that you find on so many anime shows. But I still like it.

Lol Lemur...more MGR steelbooks! :P
I wonder if FS will make one as well?

Lemur
11-10-2012, 04:58 AM
Nice I already preordered this some time back so I'll just keep it. Looks like only that zavvi worthless junk CE will be cancelled hahaha :beer:

Letrico
11-10-2012, 05:10 AM
God stop making me poor stupid publishers. I think I'm gonna cancel my zavvi copy since I will get it local with black steel bonus. Getting white steel bonus from game UK and lastly from Amazon. Bye money

Matrix6
11-10-2012, 05:19 AM
Are we allowed to import those plasma lamps into Australia?
The last Plasma items I tried to import were denied from me from border customs!
(It was the two Dead Space Plasma Cutter guns due to the "laser" exceeding Aus limited)

rapister
11-10-2012, 07:37 AM
updated the summary post here http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9606&page=2

Crazycraz
11-11-2012, 06:50 PM
Hey guys, do any of you know if the Zavvi limited edition for Rising has a steelbook as a pre-order bonus? Someone here is helping me with the Shinkawa steel book, I have a pre-order for LE in Zavvi, and Amazon U.S has my pre-order for the North America LE. If zavvi doesn't include it, can someone help me out?

vhal_x
11-11-2012, 06:54 PM
No info on a steelbook with the Zavvi LE, but tbh I'm expecting there will be as ?100 ust for a game and a figure is quite expensive :S xx

Crazycraz
11-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Ha ha I hope you're right. It's getting quite expensive to buy all these editions, but I'm a total sucker for Metal Gear steel books...

Matrix6
11-12-2012, 01:26 AM
I don't think Zavvi will be receiving any steelbooks as a bonus for any of their MGR, as stated in the first bit of info regarding the steelbooks; it will be offered spread out throughout Europe/UK so there's a good chance Zavvi won't be one of them as they've got the LE exclusively (in the UK) . UK may be getting a bit of shafting with the steelbook, and though Aus is getting the steelbook with the LE, we do [I]pay for it! :S

rapister
11-12-2012, 01:48 AM
99 pounds is probably overpriced but isnt that bad for a playarts limited figure and game

as an estimate maybe you are paying 45 for the game and 55 for the figure

(but that excludes shipping costs)

mightyape AU has the exact same thing for 249 AU$ for xbox and 240AU$ for PS3 (cheaper than xbox!) !!!

in any case, yea, i dont think any steelbook is included, even if you preorder

ShadownetX
11-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Hey, I'm living in the US and I want to get the limited edition from Zavvi with the Raiden figurine.

Does Zavvi ship over to the US? And will I be able to play the disc in my American PS3? Would the DLC code work too?

Thank you

I really don't want the plasma lamp. Look so stupid

Twisted
12-01-2012, 04:42 AM
yes..zavvi will ship to the usa..and yes you can play the ps3 game in your usa system since ps3 is region free..and dlc will work if you open a dummy uk account..real easy to do..so yes you can go for it and pre order on zavvi.

SBCollectorAl
12-01-2012, 12:43 PM
yes..zavvi will ship to the usa..and yes you can play the ps3 game in your usa system since ps3 is region free..and dlc will work if you open a dummy uk account..real easy to do..so yes you can go for it and pre order on zavvi.

And what has that to do with the steelbook? Does he think he will get the steelbook if he order the edition on zavvi?

I haven't seen a steelbook in the edition about Metal Gear Solid: Rising which you can order on zavvi.com.

The edition you can order on game.co.uk will have a steelbook if I remember correctly.

Twisted
12-01-2012, 08:40 PM
i think he said..he wanted the figurine set instead of the ntsc lamp set with no figure.

ShadownetX
12-04-2012, 08:42 AM
Yeah I really want the Zavvi edition with the White Raiden action figure. I recently found out that the plasma lamp it's going to be pretty big, like 14 inches tall. But that isn't enough for me to want to pre-order it. I have no use for a plasma lamp, and yes I'm too old to play with action figure but still would be pretty cool to have. A normal lamp is more useful.

enesis
12-04-2012, 09:39 AM
Raiden figure stand beside Plasma lamp and place it at glass display .
It'll be awesome display (IMO).
too bad but my wallet isn't ready :nono: