PDA

View Full Version : Only some pictures of an AC Brotherhood press kit

jak_1811
11-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Hello collectors! Today I have to make a very odd request: I just need a picture of the french Assassin's creed Brotherhood press kit disc.
Let me explain why, I bought one of those Pk but without the press DVD (not the game, just the disc found in the last pages with some bonus content) so I wanted to print a custom disc identical to the original one, as it's impossible to get one on ebay; but in order to make this I need a good picture showing all the details of the disc so I can reproduce it with photoshop.
I'd be very grateful if somebody could take a high detailed picture of it, until now I managed to reproduce just the logos. Thanks ;)
This is the disc, all pictures on google have bad quality.
http://www.gohanblog.fr/wp-content/gallery/acbrotherhood/img_6465.jpg

HIPPEEDUDE
11-11-2012, 11:08 PM
ummm...isnt that like volunteering to be an accessory to commit forgery:Dlol

jak_1811
11-11-2012, 11:17 PM
ummm...isnt that like volunteering to be an accessory to commit forgery:Dlol

LOL probably Ubisoft won't denounce me if a fake press disc appears in my collection pictures, and if somebody helps me with these images they won't even notice that is fake :D
Look how gorgeous has come out so far
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?syqwp7iem9bdgq3

MortalMonday
11-11-2012, 11:50 PM
That's a pretty ballsy request. Even if it is just for your personal collection, a fake is a fake. Who's to say you're not gonna try to pass it off as the real deal to an unsuspecting buyer?

jak_1811
11-12-2012, 12:10 AM
That's a pretty ballsy request. Even if it is just for your personal collection, a fake is a fake. Who's to say you're not gonna try to pass it off as the real deal to an unsuspecting buyer?

Are you kidding me? I'm 16 years old I'm not a fake discs trafficker I just want to have a damn complete press kit as it's the only one in my collection and don't want to pay a thousand dollars for a complete one! If you suspect of everything here's the trade http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8881, contact the seller and he'll tell you that the press disc is missing.
Do you think that your hypothetical buyer will open the disc and, having found that there isn't any bonus content or video or what the heck is inside, he'll use it as an empty disc to storage music?

NaughtyDogJames
11-12-2012, 12:19 AM
It's more the principal. We're all collectors here and the most important thing is authenticity so helping someone fake something (whoever, whatever it is) is something that won't bode too well.

jak_1811
11-12-2012, 12:35 AM
It's more the principal. We're all collectors here and the most important thing is authenticity so helping someone fake something (whoever, whatever it is) is something that won't bode too well.

How can you say it's a fake something that only looks like the original one? I'm not trying to illegaly reproduce a game or anything else with copyright on it, just a cd cover.
I don't even know how is the german press disc made, no pictures of it can be found on the web so I got the french one and changed the "dossier de presse" writing into "press kit", when probably the german version has a different art. So I'm not even copying the disc cover, I'm making an unique disc different to any other one.