PDA

View Full Version : Potential Item For Sale: Argo Console

Magnus
11-12-2012, 07:08 PM
Hello, first time poster here. I'm not doing a proper sales thread for my item yet as to be honest, I don't know a whole lot about the item I want to sell. I was hoping some of the experts here may be able to give some more details and indeed give an estimate as to how much its worth (or make an offer)

My girlfriend found a console called the Argo. When I looked it up, the only info I could find was that its a Famicom clone (or Famiclone for short). Our console has two controllers and guns, and also comes with an 81 in 1 cartridge.

Here's a link to the site with the info I mentioned, along with a picture of the console itself.

http://ultimateconsoledatabase.com/famiclones/aroo.htm

If anyone can help or even make a potential offer that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Twisted
11-13-2012, 01:19 AM
i believe they do this kind of stuff in china..i've seen gameboys replicas from china that come with 1 cartridge that says it has 80 games in it..but really..they just are like the first 2 levels of 80 games or so..and some of them don't even get past the title page..these are made as an inexpensive alternative to legitimate consoles in those "3rd world" countries where most consoles are out of reach for the masses, so some savvy entrepeneur will 'hack" into a console or game and use emulation type set up..and make these rogue items for flooding local markets and places like africa etc...don't know about your system..just say'in there's a lot of these different unlicensed brands floating out there.