PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Yakuza and Fist Of North Star Super Slim PS3

SquirrelRaper
11-18-2012, 07:10 AM
The Yakuza package also includes a beach towel, controller decal(as seen in the 2nd Picture) and an 8GB flash drive.The USB drive is packed with Yakuza content like PS3 wallpapers, calendar pages, and icons.
The Fist Of North Star Super Slim package includes a smartphone case and a costume code.

http://www.gamesthirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/superslim6.jpg

http://www.gamesthirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/superslim4.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8196/8093403079_8bfa385457_z.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8053/8093408086_697cf6deea_z.jpg

http://www.gamesthirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/superslim3.jpg

http://www.gamesthirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/superslim1.jpg

Matrix6
11-18-2012, 07:23 AM
have these been released yet?
I love how the FotNS controller looks like it got bird droppings on it! :lol:

rapister
11-18-2012, 07:25 AM
have these been released yet?
I love how the FotNS controller looks like it got bird droppings on it! :lol:

FOTNS releases 20 Dec 2012 with the game, its a Japanese release only....

not sure if it will be translated though....

Matrix6
11-18-2012, 07:28 AM
Not worried if the game will be released in English or not, but I highly doubt these limited edition consoles will find a release outside of Asia for that matter.
I kinda don't like either of these :s

SquirrelRaper
11-18-2012, 07:59 AM
Also, *just added*
The Yakuza package also includes a beach towel and an 8GB flash drive.
The Fist Of North Star Super Slim package includes a smartphone case and a costume code.

rapister
11-18-2012, 08:55 AM
im buying the FOTNS one for sure haha
had tons of fun with the 1st game
long time fan ....

but yeah they should have made the design better.... does look like bird droppings....

Matrix6
11-18-2012, 12:28 PM
FOTNS releases 20 Dec 2012 with the game, its a Japanese release only....

not sure if it will be translated though....

apparently Yakuza 5 is out Dec. 6th!

Also, *just added*
The Yakuza package also includes a beach towel and an 8GB flash drive.

I wish the decal sticker for Yakuza controller was actually printed instead. I do like the sound of the bonuses...that beach towel would be cool.

Apparently, the smartphone case and costume code is a preorder bonus the FOTNS!?...should really be part of the package though.

Twisted
11-18-2012, 06:19 PM
I Guess from here on out these limited editions will have tiny graphics because of the plastic grooved sliding tray making it difficult to print any kind of artwork on it..bummer.

Cosmic_Link
11-19-2012, 11:46 PM
The Controllers look nice, the console is hideous though! >.<

Twisted
11-20-2012, 08:27 PM
are you getting any of these PS3 Consoles squirrelraper?...i am trying really hard to draw the line of my collection to limited edition games only...last year..i was buying game soundtracks, artbooks, guidebooks, game figures,limited edition handhelds etc...and to be honest..i really enjoy looking at my game and steelbook collections..but have buyers remorse with some of the extra swag and trinkets....but sometimes it hard to resist hardware and well done artbooks etc...but then i end up taking on more than i can afford.

SquirrelRaper
11-21-2012, 12:24 AM
I'll be getting them eventually. I'll wait until they drop in price though. XD I'm not sure how much they are atm.

rapister
11-22-2012, 11:17 AM
whats the usb stick with the dragon motif?

a limited edition yakuza 4 jailbreak dongle?

geralds
11-23-2012, 04:26 PM
I'll be getting them eventually. I'll wait until they drop in price though. XD I'm not sure how much they are atm.

Playasia.com has then for $600 usd each. Yes asia has list for 624.99 usd but just for the yakuza system and its a cheaper price as they do free shipping.

SquirrelRaper
11-23-2012, 10:15 PM
Playasia.com has then for $600 usd each. Yes asia has list for 624.99 usd but just for the yakuza system and its a cheaper price as they do free shipping.

Sounds like Playasia pricing XD How much is it in Japan tho? I saw a Ni No Kuni PS3 for like $420ish with shipping XD and it keeps dropping haha.

geralds
11-24-2012, 06:27 PM
Sounds like Playasia pricing XD How much is it in Japan tho? I saw a Ni No Kuni PS3 for like $420ish with shipping XD and it keeps dropping haha.

Arround the same in reallity people may complain about playasia but i have found there quite accurate to the original Japanese pricing. 37,800円 in japan and it comes out to arround $500ish so the small markup isnt that much r that bad if you ask me becaus to get ordered from durrect to japane you would pay almost 100 in shipping fees anyway so at most yesasia is the cheapest anyway. I meen at the bare minimum you getting only a $50 up charge they are a company and have to make a little profit even if its only $50.

SquirrelRaper
11-24-2012, 07:14 PM
Arround the same in reallity people may complain about playasia but i have found there quite accurate to the original Japanese pricing. 37,800円 in japan and it comes out to arround $500ish so the small markup isnt that much r that bad if you ask me becaus to get ordered from durrect to japane you would pay almost 100 in shipping fees anyway so at most yesasia is the cheapest anyway. I meen at the bare minimum you getting only a $50 up charge they are a company and have to make a little profit even if its only $50.

Usually they have a lot of stuff priced much higher compared to other places. I don't use yesasia or playasia usually. I guess I'll wait on the price drop on it before I buy it. I guess that's where the price difference comes in XD

geralds
11-24-2012, 07:31 PM
Usually they have a lot of stuff priced much higher compared to other places. I don't use yesasia or playasia usually. I guess I'll wait on the price drop on it before I buy it. I guess that's where the price difference comes in XD

I don't know iv checked plenty of places unless its durrect from JApan im not really finding it much cheaper at all. The only reason for the mark up is they have to pay to make up for the shipping cost to get to them sense it is not even a Japanese company there based in hong kong same with yes asia. Then you have Toysnjoys which is from hawaii and were there prices are not much different in comparision to playasia or yes asia. I only find yes asia cheaper most of the time do to the do free shipping but yes asia is better if you want asia movies or music there selection on games sucks in comparision to play asia.