PDA

View Full Version : African Collector

Odyssey229
11-21-2012, 07:54 PM
Hi,

My name is Ulysse, I was born in a small country called Benin (in west Africa) but I am actually living in South Africa. I am an extreme aficionado of all Sony products in general and obviously of their Playstation Division in particular.
I have own all their consoles and handheld devices since day 1.
I have always loved gaming, but only started a genuine game collection (on the three main consoles) not too long ago, so my directory is quite small at this time, but still, I am willing to become a well know hardcore collector, in my part of the world

Two things who absolutely define me:
1 My two favorite game of all time are Bayonetta and Devil May Cry 3 (both on PS3);
2 I worship the man called James Rolfe, better known as the Angry Video Game Nerd.

Twisted
11-21-2012, 08:48 PM
Welcome to the forum!...are there any collectors editions exclusives only available in South Africa?..i also exclusively collect for PS3 for the most part..along with some nintendo items..i would love to see pics of whatever games collectors editions that you would have right now,..care to share? :)

Odyssey229
11-21-2012, 09:28 PM
Hi Twister,

I have never heard of collectors edition specially made for South Africa, but there exist games set in Africa (Ex: Syphon Filter 3 )

I will upload pictures of my small collection of PS3 games soon.

LowlyAssassin
11-21-2012, 09:37 PM
Do you have a pocket station?
I always wanted am pocket station

Biggav4000
11-21-2012, 09:39 PM
Hi Odyssey
Welcome to the forum :thumb:
Look forward to seeing your collection.myself I collect for the xbox 360