PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Already Released) Lego Hero Factory: Play and Build

SquirrelRaper
11-24-2012, 06:12 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/1r428y.jpg

Full Game Name: Lego Batman: The Videogame
Edition Name: Lego Hero Factory: Play and Build
Platform(s): PS3, Nintendo DS, Wii, Xbox 360
Region(s): Region 1
Publisher: Warner Brothers
Price (RRP): $29.99

SquirrelRaper
11-24-2012, 06:13 AM
If someone can take a better photo or find a link to a stock photo, let me know. I didn't have time to take a good photo.

geralds
11-24-2012, 05:18 PM
To me im starting to see these as more of a bundle rather then a real Ce as there not 1 dang thing limited about that at all its just game bundled with the toys thats it. Also hero factor has nothing to do with lego bat man.

SquirrelRaper
11-24-2012, 05:36 PM
To me im starting to see these as more of a bundle rather then a real Ce as there not 1 dang thing limited about that at all its just game bundled with the toys thats it. Also hero factor has nothing to do with lego bat man.

Yeah haha. I think the other editions come with an exclusive figure. One with Joker and another with Batman.

geralds
11-24-2012, 05:45 PM
Its not exclusive at all despite what there stupid things it might exclusive to get the figure stand alone though vs having to buy a full lego set just to get there 1 little lego piece you may want though. The only time iv ever seen anything excluse in the slighest that i would call a true lego CE is just for lego harry potter but you didnt actually get lego piece with that more like a magnet made to look like a lego pieces.

SquirrelRaper
11-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Its not exclusive at all despite what there stupid things it might exclusive to get the figure stand alone though vs having to buy a full lego set just to get there 1 little lego piece you may want though. The only time iv ever seen anything excluse in the slighest that i would call a true lego CE is just for lego harry potter but you didnt actually get lego piece with that more like a magnet made to look like a lego pieces.

Hmm I saw the Batman and Joker figures for sale by themselves but they didn't glow in the dark...so can you buy them separate?

geralds
11-24-2012, 06:29 PM
yes and they glow in the dark as well so your not getting anything differnt or special lmao.

SquirrelRaper
11-24-2012, 07:05 PM
yes and they glow in the dark as well so your not getting anything differnt or special lmao.

In that case, the box lied. >.<
Can you show me where you can get it separate.?

geralds
11-24-2012, 07:07 PM
In that case, the box lied. >.<
Can you show me where you can get it separate.?

IF your talking about the one you showed then maybe that is actually exclusive i thought you were talking about the little lego pieces. I have no idea no stuff like the vynle figure stuff just that any time they come with the little lego pieces though are almost never exclusive.

SquirrelRaper
11-24-2012, 07:17 PM
IF your talking about the one you showed then maybe that is actually exclusive i thought you were talking about the little lego pieces. I have no idea no stuff like the vynle figure stuff just that any time they come with the little lego pieces though are almost never exclusive.

oh haha. Yeah, I meant the vinyl figure. I was wondering why they would call it exclusive....I was ready to call them out haha. lol