PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Already Released) Lego Batman: Play & Collect (Joker)

SquirrelRaper
11-24-2012, 05:45 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91kVYCt043L._AA1500_.jpg

Full Game Name: Lego Batman: The Videogame
Edition Name: Lego Batman: Play & Collect (Joker)
Platform(s): Nintendo DS
Region(s): Region 1
Publisher: Warner Brothers
Price (RRP): $29.99
Bar Code: B0084ZY6YY

Twisted
11-24-2012, 06:51 PM
this one is pretty neat..never seen these in stores before in my area.

SquirrelRaper
11-24-2012, 07:07 PM
this one is pretty neat..never seen these in stores before in my area.

You can probably find it in a K-Mart. I always find loads of games in there...I guess since hardly anyone goes there for games...at least in my area XD

geralds
11-24-2012, 07:08 PM
You can probably find it in a K-Mart. I always find loads of games in there...I guess since hardly anyone goes there for games...at least in my area XD

No matter were you go no one wants to go to mart almost they should have died years ago but no sears had to save them and now look at sears its going to crap now too.

SquirrelRaper
11-24-2012, 07:19 PM
No matter were you go no one wants to go to mart almost they should have died years ago but no sears had to save them and now look at sears its going to crap now too.

I didn't know K-Mart existed anymore until I moved here..there's like 3 around me. I decided to go in one, oneday and I found lots of old CE's that had been there for years and they were really cheap XD

geralds
11-24-2012, 07:23 PM
I didn't know K-Mart existed anymore until I moved here..there's like 3 around me. I decided to go in one, oneday and I found lots of old CE's that had been there for years and they were really cheap XD

Because no one wants to set foot in kmart its a gold mind for rare CE's or games like i found Dragon quest 5 on the ds for $15 at kmart befor and it was going on ebay and other places easily for $50.