PDA

View Full Version : For which game (that doesn't have one)would you like a Steelbook case?

DanielHamer
11-27-2012, 11:54 PM
I guess for me it would be....Uncharted Drake's Fortune!! That would be awesome!

Derrtygotgame
11-28-2012, 12:59 AM
I was really hoping for one for Transformers Fall of Cybertron, have waited for a game or movie to introduce dinobots.
But I would take any transformer game with a steel

DanielHamer
11-28-2012, 01:17 AM
I was really hoping for one for Transformers Fall of Cybertron, have waited for a game or movie to introduce dinobots.
But I would take any transformer game with a steel

Did you really like the transformers game??? I think it was veeeeeery bad...

SwiftDeath
11-28-2012, 01:31 AM
Fallout 3 for sure

I'm a huge fan of the originals and loved 3 as well but I've always thought that with all it's beautiful concept art that it would make an awesome steelbook

Close second would be infamous as that's a great game and the comic book style design would look great on a steel

Derrtygotgame
11-28-2012, 01:41 AM
I thought it was ok, but I'm just a transformer nerd
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/derrtygotgame/IMG_0324-1_zps396f4b29.jpg

And I agree swift fallout 3 would be sweet! Not to sure about infamous not a ps3 player

SwiftDeath
11-28-2012, 01:55 AM
I thought it was ok, but I'm just a transformer nerd

And I agree swift fallout 3 would be sweet! Not to sure about infamous not a ps3 player

Lol I hope that's temporary....

Transformers would have the potential for an awesome steel but it would imo be the case where the game is terrible but the steel is awesome.

Transformers has great visuals and a wide spectrum of colors, not to mention the fact that all main characters are made of metal so it would have to be super glossy....

Oh I could go on and on about all the steels I would want but don't exist :rotf:

Derrtygotgame
11-28-2012, 02:21 AM
I agree I haven't been happy with the gamea, I have all the movie steels in G2 .. but would love one for my G1 game collection
And hell no .. as permanent as can be!! Lol

SwiftDeath
11-28-2012, 02:28 AM
I agree I haven't been happy with the gamea, I have all the movie steels in G2 .. but would love one for my G1 game collection
And hell no .. as permanent as can be!! Lol

Wow your commitment is certainly impressive

I've promised myself not to buy any movie steels, otherwise I would just start collecting G2 movie steels and that's an bottomless pit of collecting....

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID34131/images/tuttercollection.jpg

I'm sure some of the above steels are DVD steels but I've seen pics of blu ray steel collections that are a similar size plus there are more grails as well

comaamen86
11-28-2012, 07:58 AM
angry birds steelbook, max payne 3 or the red dead redemption undead nightmare.

Derrtygotgame
11-28-2012, 02:26 PM
Yeah ive limited myaelf to certain movies .. and series, resident evil, underworld, avengers and movies leading to it etc.
And an angry birds trilogy steel would be awesome!!!!!

Cosmic_Link
11-28-2012, 02:31 PM
There's already a thread for this! :P

Anyway, as far as movie steels are concerned as mentioned above, I only get steelbooks for movies I was going to buy anyway. Which isn't many. Lol I think I have about 9 movie steelbooks! Lol

I must have really enjoyed the movie at the cinema to have the want to buy it on blu-ray or DVD.

DanielHamer
11-28-2012, 03:32 PM
angry birds steelbook, max payne 3 or the red dead redemption undead nightmare.

Yeah...Max payne would be great!

NaughtyDogJames
11-28-2012, 03:50 PM
Jak HD trilogy