PDA

View Full Version : Hi There!

sirjoshd109
11-29-2012, 04:56 AM
Hi i'm josh a 17 year old who loves collecting limited edition's I don't care how much money I spend (Within reason of course) if it's a game I love i'll buy the best edition possible I own around 5 or so limited edition's (I don't buy games very often so please give me a break) I own the Fable III Collectors Edition (Nice edition too bad the game wasn't as good as II), The Zombrex Edition of Dead Rising 2, (Not bad for 80 bucks), The Epic Edition of Gears of War 3, (Got it on sale 30 dollars off Yay!), The Collectors Edition of Resident Evil 5 (The carrying pack rules!), and finally I recently got the Vault Hunter Edition of Borderlands 2 (Was gonna get the loot chest edition but do you realize how hard it is to get that! I ain't paying 550 on Amazon for any game! lol). Anywho i'm new figured i'd introduce myself, and oh yeah were any of the dead space limited editions good, I recently bought a copy of dead space 2 (normal not limited) and heard the limited came with a plasma cutter awesome, and they say really good things about the original's edition but from what I can see there is nothing special about dead space 3 limited edition, just add-on content really why?

Twisted
11-29-2012, 05:36 AM
welcome to the forum young one :D.....maine does'nt suck at all..i sure do love them lobster rolls..:D...whenever you get a chance..post a pic of your collection if you can..no matter how small it is..everyone has to start somewhere..do you collect steelbooks as well?..that seems to be all the rage these days.

sirjoshd109
11-29-2012, 02:52 PM
No don't really know what that is is that the metal case that some of the games come with? I can't post of my collection, I don't have a camera so that won't be possible srry bout that, so can someone tell me why the dead space 3 limited edition looks like crap it doesn't look like you get anything really why, why not include something.