PDA

View Full Version : Selling Steelbooks Buy 2 Get 1 Free!!

Ezonan
12-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Hello all, i am having a clear out as i have over 50 steelbooks i need to sell so i am doing a buy 3 and get the cheapest one free!!. all steelbooks are size G1 and empty. prices do not include shipping, you can tell me the method you want and i will give you the exact price from the post office. Thanks for looking

10 Pound Each (Steelbooks Only)

Batman Arkham City Penguin
Batman Arkham City Joker
Fifa Street
Mass Effect 3 (Fem Shep)
MMA
Resident Evil 5
Fifa 12 Bordeaux
Fifa 12 Marsellie
Gears of War 2
Homefront
Crackdown 2
Star Wars Force Unleashed 2
Dead Rising
Dead Rising 2
Modern Warfare 2
Iron Man
Turok
Alien Vs Predidtor
Perfect Dark
Lost Planet
Prince Caspian
Frontlines Fuel of war
Splinter Cell Conviction (All Black Version)
Devil May Cry
007 Quantum of Solace
Battlefield 3 (All Black Version)

15 Pound Each (Steelbooks Only)

Resident Evil 6
Halo Wars (Comes with artbook and prints)
FFXIII 2 (PS3 +DLC G1)
Cod Black ops
PES 2013 Manchester United GAME exclusive
Gears of War 3
Forza 4
Lord of the Rings War in the North
Soul Calibur 5
Assassins Creed 3 (Preorder Version)

As Priced (Steelbooks Only)

London 2012 - 25 Pound
Soul Calibur V - 35 Pound
Marvel V Capcom 3 - 30 Pound
Mass Effect 2 - 30 Pound (pc)
Mortal Kombat - 45 Pound (Dragon Version)
Mass Effect 1 - 80 Pound (Sealed pc Version)

Photos off all the steelbooks can be found on my photobucket album http://s1165.beta.photobucket.com/user/ezonan/library/

All Steelbooks are in Mint/Near Mint but i will check and give all details on requst. any thing you want to know please ask.

Cosmic_Link
12-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Crackdown 2, Dead Rising and Iron Man, do they all include the games and manuals and does Iron Man come with the slipcover?

I would like those 3. PM me please? :D

Edit, nevermind, I see the slipcover for Ironman, behind the open steelie. lol Still, do they come with that games? o.0

Ezonan
12-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Crackdown 2, Dead Rising and Iron Man, do they all include the games and manuals and does Iron Man come with the slipcover?

I would like those 3. PM me please? :D

Edit, nevermind, I see the slipcover for Ironman, behind the open steelie. lol Still, do they come with that games? o.0

no they dont sorry, empty steels like it says up the top, will make it clearer though :)

Strizay
12-02-2012, 12:33 AM
hi, can you clarify which steels are g1 or g2. You have a few I am interested in also.

edit: yeah sorry, I don't read to well. I see they are all G1. I'll send you a pm

Xmo
12-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Since I bought about 8 steelbooks from you this year I'd like to redeem 4 of the free steelbooks :D