PDA

View Full Version : WTS GT5 Console, Dragon Age Wooden Box

gokilz
12-03-2012, 05:57 AM
I have 2 items for sale

New and sealed set of PS3 GranTurismo 5 Console 160 GB - $700

New and sealed copy of PS3 Dragon Age Origin CE (this is the Asian wooden box, not the NA version steelbook) - $200

Shipping bear by buyer.

I will listen to offers or trades, just drop me a message

playmore64
12-03-2012, 10:43 AM
Come on bud you know the rules!

Picture(s) should be attached in respect to item(s) being sold/traded, no exceptions!

Please follow :)

NaughtyDogJames
12-04-2012, 08:52 AM
As far as I know there is no rule saying you have to add pics but it is advisable.

kittychloe
12-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Pictures are liked but only price is a rule from what i know

playmore64
12-04-2012, 10:14 AM
What! No wonder forum members like MM are getting conned and cheated.

I think the rules need to change and fast, anyone can say I have this and that and once the money is in their account and perhaps transferred to another account....then 'c'ya'!

I have emphasised many times before if you want to sell/trade an item one should have sufficient posts i.e 20 and always have pics. Anything over $50 should have the sellers name on a piece of paper or whatever.

Of course having said that this will fall on deaf ears!

ingmar1988
12-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Yes items over certain value should have picture with name, just like on assembler.

comaamen86
12-04-2012, 08:59 PM
i think the dodgy seller actually added pictures to that mm sale thread, personally i demand the seller standing next to the item in photos, the days newspaper in one hand passport or drivers licence in the other, home number to call and confirm, and then and only then will i buy that promo sticker

vhal_x
12-04-2012, 09:01 PM
:rotf:

SwiftDeath
12-04-2012, 09:10 PM
i think the dodgy seller actually added pictures to that mm sale thread, personally i demand the seller standing next to the item in photos, the days newspaper in one hand passport or drivers licence in the other, home number to call and confirm, and then and only then will i buy that promo sticker

You're forgetting the obligatory pint of blood for DNA verification and their first-born child to be held as a hostage until the deal is through :haha:

But in all seriousness, the seller's name on a card next to the item is a good idea

However it's not infallible. The ebay auctions that the seller who scammed mm did actually have the seller's name on a card next to the items in question.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Uncharted-Drakes-Fortune-Ring-Rare-Collectors-Item-/160917951270?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2577751326&nma=true&si=7jsBDO9Pe24J8xjogDsbx20jdNg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

It saddens me to say this but I actually believe the scammer does most likely have some of the rare collectibles they said they do. But instead of trying to sell them honestly, they are scamming it to try and milk it for all it's worth

comaamen86
12-04-2012, 09:16 PM
not in a money to burn way, as i dont have money to burn, but when forum dealing if i buy anything, i always say to myself if worst come to the worst and it did'nt work out would i be prepared to accept the loss, if yes i go ahead, expensive items i have bought elswhere (gig tickets of gumtree) i always prefer in person cash exchange if it is an option, i take the heavies with me in my backpack (spongebob and patrick) if things go south.

comaamen86
12-04-2012, 09:17 PM
also wouldnt matter if they were selling bill gates diamond encrusted xbox wouldnt drop a grand on ebayer with no feedback

SwiftDeath
12-04-2012, 09:23 PM
also wouldnt matter if they were selling bill gates diamond encrusted xbox wouldnt drop a grand on ebayer with no feedback

The uncharted ring ebay sale I posted was a complete fake btw.

It was shill bidding with fake ebay accounts just to increase the bid but no real ebay member won the item in question.

How do I know?

Because they would have left negative feedback like the other two ebayers who actually won items from that scammer

i always prefer in person cash exchange if it is an option, i take the heavies with me in my backpack (spongebob and patrick) if things go south.

Btw what do you mean by the bold? Are patrick and spongebob names of bricks you bring with you if deals turn ugly? :rotf:

comaamen86
12-04-2012, 09:27 PM
yeah nicknames for what i can not say, shrill bidding is an ufourtanate side of ebay, just gotta set a limit and stick to what you are prepared to pay, if it gets to high drop out.

gokilz
12-05-2012, 05:03 AM
Ah come on, first of all im not a conman lol. Ill get the pictures up asap.

I have dealt through this forum, few members can vouch for that. I know how it feels to be cheated off your hard earned money.

comaamen86
12-05-2012, 05:10 AM
lol i dont think anyone was aiming towards you, everyone just jumpy because of the other dude conning people

NaughtyDogJames
12-05-2012, 03:47 PM
I think the conversation was more about the rules in general.

Redmagster
12-05-2012, 04:37 PM

I think you're being a little slapdash there Comaamen86... ;) Need to put ina few more precautions... ;) :rotf:

SwiftDeath
12-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Ah come on, first of all im not a conman lol. Ill get the pictures up asap.

I have dealt through this forum, few members can vouch for that. I know how it feels to be cheated off your hard earned money.

Yea sorry about my part in that

The conversation isn't wrong but should probably not have taken place on this thread.

We just hadn't made a good place to talk about it yet so it was discussed here

So again sorry, it was never really aimed at you, we were just talking generally

Redmagster
12-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Hi there

My apologies too :) Kind of forgot it was someone's thread and certainly not aimed at you :)

Are your prices us dollars? Going to pm you as interested in the Dragon Age CE but need to know what you are looking for as not much cash about for me at the moment but some good trades on offer!! :bananayes: