Thread: hiyaz
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 10:02 PM

don's Flag is: Netherlands
Default Re: hiyaz

srry for the wait... was really lazy 2 take pics... my 'collection' is nowhere near the collections I've seen on this site. I only buy CE's of games/franchizes I really like...

[IMGhttp://s23.postimg.org/qgtv99jfv/IMG_0364.jpg][/IMG]

these 3 are the same CE as you can see... the first one was a fluke... due 2 light but you see it better this way... the second is more of a style fitting for the CE, cuz it's a horror game... and third is a front shot of it... This is probs my most precious CE cause you could only get it through EA's site and it had 2 be shipped 2 me... had 2 really make some effort 2 get this one... and they 'only' made 5k of these, but it was still sold out within a week... luckily I got the 1173th one... this is Dead Space 3 Dev team edition

Dead space 2 CE (really love the DS franchise... got all the books and movies to... 2 bad I didn't know they even had a DS1 CE, B4 it was to late )

mw3 hardend edition... dunno why I didn't bought the veteran one... don't think there wuz one tho...

Fable 3 limited CE... (love this franchize 2... 2 bad Peter Molyneux won't be making more Fable games... unless it's for mobile devices...

Resident evil 6 CE... cost me sum effort 2, 2 get this 1... weren't alot sold in the Netherlands...

Dead or alive 5... wish they'd made a bigger DOA CE... the content was awsum, but would've loved a bigger one

Ninja gaiden 3 CE... love the statue in it

Black ops 2 CE... biggest CE I have... content is amazing 2... didn't want to buy BO1 CE, cause frankly I didn't want the night vision goggles... and I didn't like the game

The whole family in one shot

well these were my CE's... got a lot of limited edition games 2, but those usually only have some in-game content, so no bother showing them...
one of my friends always says that I'm crazy that I spend a lot of money on these CE's, but it's in my BLOOD XD I need 2 have them just like ppl need 2 eat... I need 2 have CE's of games I want!
hope you like my collection

Last edited by don; 05-29-2013 at 10:57 PM.