View Single Post
Old 02-21-2015, 12:35 AM

CheapAssassin's Flag is: United States
Default Re: Gaming Collectibles For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunter View Post
Added the items I decided upon selling to help with some unexpected bills. Some of them were purchased here and I greatly appreciated the items while I've had them, but I need a decent amount of money and I'm not as attached to them as other parts of my collection. Not looking to make a profit off of them, just to get back (more or less) what I paid for them.

Unless I am doing something wrong and someone can tell me how to ship things cheap out of the US, I'm looking at $40-50 for shipping.
You can try First Class Mail. But there is a limit of weight, and also the box size has to be kept to a fairly small box. International First Class mail ur not allowed to add tracking, and you cannot add insurance.

Safest route is to go with Priority shipping (not Priority Express), which easily cost about 40-50 dollars easily. It comes with a 50 dollars default insurance, and also tracking.

Hope this helps

Oh another tip: Weigh your package at post office, ask if its ok to send using First Class Package, go home, use USPS website and purchase the shipping slip online. That will save you a bit of money instead of getting done at PO.

Last edited by CheapAssassin; 02-21-2015 at 12:50 AM.