Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Introductions and Show-Off

Old 02-05-2014, 12:05 AM

CollectorFanatic's Flag is: United States
Default just wanted to show off the collection

Youtube collectorfanatic101 and let me know what you guys think please. Ive already added to the collection since making the video. I picked up the prestige edition of cod ghosts. Anyways hope you enjoy. Edit: I put a link for you =)
Old 02-05-2014, 04:16 AM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States
Default Re: just wanted to show off the collection

hey man Welcome! and nice video!...my favorites were the Nintendo Collectors editions and the PS3 PAYDAY 2 Collectors edition..that was a nice thing for your wife to do for your holiday present..i wish they'd bring back Pac Man to AAA quality and make a stellar collectors edition for it someday..like Retro titles like Pac Man, Original Sonic, Nintendo etc..are you a fan of videogame steelbook collecting as well?..that seems to quite popular these days!
Old 02-05-2014, 08:59 AM

Thanks man. Yea my wife fully supports my collecting habits which is really awesome. Have you played the pacman chamionship edition? I believe its on psn and xbla. Its a really fast paced pacman game. Tons of fun tho. I like steel books but I dont go out of my way to get them and if a game doesnt come with one its not really a dead breaker for me, if that makes sense? But I do enjoy them
Old 02-06-2014, 02:45 AM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States

i am aware of the Pac Man game..i was alluding to physical editions..i wish Nintendo did more killer collectors editions..it would nice to have like a upcoming MarioKart 8 steelbook edition or a New Super Smash Brothers collectors set etc...
Old 02-06-2014, 11:44 PM

Yea I completely agree. A super smash bros statue would be epic! I also wish theyd make more CEs with their first party titles. Im still missing quite a few CEs I want to pick up. I want to get my hands on the infamous 2 hero edition, alien vs predator hunter edition, ni no kuni wizard edition and a few other rare gems. I also want to get my hands on the castlevania lords of shadows 2 collectors edition from europe. The states arent getting one unfortunately
Old 02-07-2014, 12:26 AM

Dan's Flag is: United States California

Welcome to the forum dude,

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectorFanatic View Post
I want to get my hands on the infamous 2 hero edition, ni no kuni wizard edition and a few other rare gems.
you and most of us bud too bad they go for really high dumb prices..

Old 02-07-2014, 12:31 AM

Thanks man! Ive actually been coming on here for quite some time. Just never really made posts or anything. Sorry I didnt post pics. I dont have a tumblr or anything like that. Hope the video was a good substitute tho. Just started youtubeing as well.