Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Introductions and Show-Off

Old 06-06-2014, 06:11 AM

LyricalOne's Flag is: United States Maryland
Default Re: KnightOfTruth - "You'll Never Defeat Aaaaaanndross!"

Just wondering where you got it from?

Ebay? about a month or two ago?

Spoiler!

Old 06-06-2014, 01:23 PM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalOne View Post
Just wondering where you got it from?

Ebay? about a month or two ago?
Yup, yup! Was also able to use a promo code I got for $20 off the price I won it at too (don't recall which code it was as I've used both recently). Ended up spending ~ $40 for it shipped when all was said and done!
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth
Old 06-06-2014, 04:28 PM

LyricalOne's Flag is: United States Maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTruth View Post
Yup, yup! Was also able to use a promo code I got for $20 off the price I won it at too (don't recall which code it was as I've used both recently). Ended up spending ~ $40 for it shipped when all was said and done!
you probably were bidding against me (or my friend who was bidding for me at that time actually)

And if I do recall correctly, it ended around the correct price you mentioned before your discount.
Where did you get the code btw?
I did find an ebay code for $5 off before, but never seen then $20 off :O

Lol good thing I told him not to put 100 at the last minute. What was your max if you don't mind me asking?

Spoiler!

Old 06-06-2014, 04:47 PM

PM sent.
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 06-06-2014, 08:32 PM

Iwatasan's Flag is: United States Kokiri Forest

Yeah, I'm also curious about these $20 off eBay coupons!
Old 06-30-2014, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwatasan View Post
Yeah, I'm also curious about these $20 off eBay coupons!
They sent them randomly out. I actually didn't get one this last go-around (a week or two ago), but they sent them along with an "apology" email. Would've loved to get one for the fact that I had to change my password, but nope, no luck there.

And back on topic, got a couple of things that I'll be snapping photos of this week to add. Depending on how things go, one or two may be retro things that I never had in the first place, but just picked up We'll see though!

I also intend to just change my text "listings" to pictures soon (or at least links), but that seems like a bit more of a project than I have time for right now.

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 09-09-2014, 05:32 AM

Sylfaris's Flag is: Germany Stuttgart

Still no picz on the first page

Links:

Old 09-09-2014, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylfaris View Post
Still no picz on the first page

Haha, you got me! I'm amazed you could see anything here through all the cobwebs -- yeah one of these days soon I'll have to take the time to do that AND do a new update. My schedule has freed up a little now, but I've got quite a few things that I still need to get done beyond the realm of collecting that require all my "free time". Maybe I'll actually put it on my schedule so it'll get done?

Thanks for the reminder though!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 12-27-2014, 08:29 PM

Okay, so I promised I'd update this thread with some of the other items I have had for awhile or recently picked up -- while I attempted to unpack EVERYTHING and take a picture of it all for you yesterday, there just wasn't enough free time nor could I find all the boxes.

I wasn't able to get to my GCN, PS1/PS2, or some of the other sets of console items (especially retro), but at least I can show a few of the recent finds to clear the cobwebs outta this thread and I can always update them down the road.

And without further ado...

Secret Santa 2014 Gifts

These were some wonderful gifts from a wonderful friend! Included was the Legend of Zelda Backpack from Nintendo, Soul Calibur IV Steel (G1), Soul Calibur V Steel (G1), and a couple of great prints - 2 AC:U prints and a Kingdom Hearts print. Merry Christmas indeed!

Amiibo Collection

Super Smash Bros. Collection
(don't have my Melee or 64 yet)

Dragon Warrior/Quest Collection
(only the ones I was able to find quickly -- did not include my II, III, IV, some of the GBA ones, or my PS1/PS2 items)

Random Mario Games
(Mario Sports Mix, Mario Galaxy 1/2, Mario Party DS, Mario Kart DS, Super Mario 64 DS, NSMB DS, SMB3, Mario All-Stars, Super MarioLand, Super Mario World Advance, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, NSMB2, Mario Golf, Paper Mario, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, 2010 CN Statue)

Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Collector's Edition and Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (PSP) LE & LE Ghaleon Punch-doll

Hulkamania Edition WWE2K15

ChronoTrigger DS (1st Print Ed.) + Pre-Order Soundtrack

Random 3DS/DS RPGs
(Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, FFIII, FFIV, Etrian Odyssey III, Etrian Odyssey IV LE, Etrian Odyssey Millennium Girl LE, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)

Pokemon Collection
(Pokemon Omega Red/Alpha Sapphire Steelbook editions & Poster, "Red" Goodsmile Figure, X/Y, Black/White, Black2/White2, Heart Gold, Platinum, Pearl, )

Castlevania Order of Ecclesia, Dawn of Ruin, Portrait of Ruin

Halo MCC & MapBook, Day One Edition XBL Card, BF4 MetalPak & Titanfall G2 Steelbook

Club Nintendo Items - Golden Wii Wheel, RPG Coins, Golden Nunchuk
Big thanks to Seesternman for the help with getting these!

Legend of Zelda Wind Waker Bobblehead

Hyrule Warriors Limited Edition (US) & CE Guide

Assassin's Creed Unity Initiate Guide & Steelbook - Signed by "AngryBlue", Assassin's Creed: Rogue Collector's Edition

And that's all I have the room for on this update,... be sure to leave some comments about any of these items and I'll post another one soon!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:

Last edited by KnightOfTruth; 12-28-2014 at 05:15 AM.
Old 12-27-2014, 08:49 PM

Deathhound's Flag is: Germany Rapture

Amazing Update, Knight! Great Additions to your Collection!

"A man chooses. A slave obeys."