Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > Gaming Hardware Collecting

Old 11-03-2015, 09:10 PM

CheapAssassin's Flag is: United States
Default Re: List Of PS4 Limited Edition Consoles

Oops wrong
Old 11-03-2015, 09:18 PM

flatout's Flag is: United States Maine, US

Is your co-worker a PS4 collector? If not that might be a blessing to get one for a decent price.

Old 11-03-2015, 11:26 PM

Texas Fire's Flag is: United States San Antonio, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatout View Post
Is your co-worker a PS4 collector? If not that might be a blessing to get one for a decent price.
He's not a collector in any sense of the word..However I see him demanding a stupid price for his because he knows I am a collector...Id love to pay retail for it, but I know that's NOT going to fly..So I'm willing to give him a brand new PS4/XboxOne/WiiU and possibly cash as well...But I don't even think he'll bite on that offer either..I wonder if anyone here in the forums won one yet...

Guys, one day left after today! Text the code in. You're silly if you're NOT doing it...

3AZ3HFL67VE to 25552

TF
Old 11-03-2015, 11:31 PM

CheapAssassin's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Fire View Post
He's not a collector in any sense of the word..However I see him demanding a stupid price for his because he knows I am a collector...Id love to pay retail for it, but I know that's NOT going to fly..So I'm willing to give him a brand new PS4/XboxOne/WiiU and possibly cash as well...But I don't even think he'll bite on that offer either..I wonder if anyone here in the forums won one yet...

Guys, one day left after today! Text the code in. You're silly if you're NOT doing it...

3AZ3HFL67VE to 25552

TF
How many Taco Bells have you ordered?

Is it the same code for every day?
Old 11-03-2015, 11:33 PM

chiakri's Flag is: United States Pennsylvania

I've been trying every day with bought codes and online codes over 3 family members cell phones and nothing.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Old 11-04-2015, 12:02 AM

flatout's Flag is: United States Maine, US

Quote:

3AZ3HFL67VE to 25552

TF

That sucks... but I did not mean retail. Just meant at worst ebay fees less then what they are selling for (so if $500 would be $450 as they is all he would get after fees... even maybe less in cash to avoid the hassle and risk of selling it online).

Good luck!

Old 11-04-2015, 02:24 PM

Texas Fire's Flag is: United States San Antonio, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
How many Taco Bells have you ordered?

Is it the same code for every day?
The contest has been going on since the end of September, however you had to buy Taco Bell food at first..Then on October 22nd, they released the online code method..And yes, it's the same code used once a day..Hurry and try again sir. This is the LAST DAY!
Text 3AZ3HFL67VE to 25552 (U.S. Resident Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiakri View Post
I've been trying every day with bought codes and online codes over 3 family members cell phones and nothing.

i know your pain. I have 9 people actively trying for me and NOTHING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatout View Post
That sucks... but I did not mean retail. Just meant at worst ebay fees less then what they are selling for (so if $500 would be $450 as they is all he would get after fees... even maybe less in cash to avoid the hassle and risk of selling it online).

Good luck!
Yeah I definitely hear ya'...I'm going to offer him a new PS4, Day One Xbox One and a new WiiU and see what he says..*wish me luck*

TF
Old 11-04-2015, 02:29 PM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States

Quote:
The contest has been going on since the end of September, however you had to buy Taco Bell food at first..Then on October 22nd, they released the online code method..And yes, it's the same code used once a day..Hurry and try again sir. This is the LAST DAY!
Text 3AZ3HFL67VE to 25552 (U.S. Resident Only)

i know your pain. I have 9 people actively trying for me and NOTHING!

Yeah I definitely hear ya'...I'm going to offer him a new PS4, Day One Xbox One and a new WiiU and see what he says..*wish me luck*

TF
If you offer him all 3 of those it'll look pretty desperate and he'll know he can make a killing off it -- you should offer him 2 out of these 3, let him make the choice -- then if he says, well, how about all 3? He feels like he's getting a great deal, and you're not having to try and offer him more cash. Just my thoughts regarding negotiating. Don't know enough about the guy to offer more than that. But giving him a PS4 AND an Xbox One for his PS4 already seems like a great deal if you ask me.

Also, didn't know anything about this texting thing, guess I'll give it a whirl. Do they text you back and say "YOU WON"? Or something?
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth
Old 11-04-2015, 02:47 PM

chiakri's Flag is: United States Pennsylvania

Trw

Old 11-29-2015, 02:19 PM
Staff Member