Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Marketplace > Wanted Items

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2015, 04:09 AM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States
Default Re: WTB: Knight's "Ooo I Want That" Thread - AC/Zelda/Suikoden/Halo & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Peter View Post
You've missed the Halo Reach Press kit a few weeks back

I'm probably sure there are still a few Altair Bell for 49.99$ at EB games store in Canada. Not in my area unfortunatly
Whaa?!? Seriously? That stinks. I don't have time to search for everything on my list all the time... can't believe I missed that one though! Still sad that I missed the last one (with the Reach Legendary edition) for ~$100 or so. Kicking myself I didn't bid a few more bucks that night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwatasan View Post
Nice! Gold one?
Yeah. I never got the US one with the outer box. Only one was the Canadian one (had french writing on the front), but ended up snagging a CIB one recently, so glad to have finally completed my "Gameboy/DS" Zelda collection. Though I guess I could still try and hunt for the silver one, but since it wasn't US released and I already have ours, I'm not as eager to find one as I was the UK Advance SP that I got.
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth
Old 06-17-2015, 04:25 AM

King Peter's Flag is: Canada
Default Re: WTB: Knight's "Ooo I Want That" Thread - AC/Zelda/Suikoden/Halo & More

It was a nice set

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221763343304...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Better luck next time
Old 08-05-2015, 05:33 PM

Default Re: WTB: Knight's "Ooo I Want That" Thread - AC/Zelda/Suikoden/Halo & More...

Need to update a few more things on the first page, but finally picked up the remaining
- Lunar Silver Star Story Collectors Edition (PS)
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 08-06-2015, 04:57 AM

StayFree( ' 3')'s Flag is: United States OC, Cali
Default Re: WTB: Knight's "Ooo I Want That" Thread - AC/Zelda/Suikoden/Halo & More...

knight, my inbox filled up but I gotta tell you that I was able to get some of those things you wanted from sdcc. more specifically, the tomb raider related stuff (srry, no zelda). I'll get into more detail when I clean out my inbox.

Old 08-06-2015, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayFree( ' 3') View Post
knight, my inbox filled up but I gotta tell you that I was able to get some of those things you wanted from sdcc. more specifically, the tomb raider related stuff (srry, no zelda). I'll get into more detail when I clean out my inbox.

Thanks for letting me know! I was wondering about the Zelda figure in particular, so I appreciate all the efforts! I'll hit the hunt on eBay for one instead (I know a few were available for import, but I was thinking the SDCC one might have English writing on the box and all that).

No worries about the inbox, just shoot me a PM with the details whenever you get a spare moment!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 09-10-2015, 05:36 PM

Oh snap, in before this place gets 'd

Updated OP:
- Sisters of Artemis Dev-Team Journal
and two more pending sales/receipt

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:

Last edited by KnightOfTruth; 09-10-2015 at 05:40 PM.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:41 PM

Seesternmann's Flag is: Germany

Free bump.

Found two german pre-order items for the New Super Mario Bros. games at ebay.de for a few €.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Super-Mario-B...item1c57f79cf6

1x New Super Mario Bros. 2 coin keychain
1x New Super Mario Bros. Wii coin bag/pouch

And since you're kind of Nintendo-addicted I just wanted to ask if you're looking for those items (seller only ships within Germany though) ??

Anyway, sorry for not responding to your last PM. I had my Bachelor thesis a few days ago and was busy the last weeks.
I'm currently waiting for the items you're interested in to arrive at my home. And right after I received everything and double checked the condition you'll get a PM.

Old 11-04-2015, 06:22 PM

Darn, REALLY need to start tackling some of these things... the list is getting longer!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 12-17-2015, 06:31 PM

Sweet! In before it was locked!

Updated original post - was able to remove the Zelda whistle with big thanks to Iwatasan for the tip! (Now I just need that chest!)

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 12-18-2015, 12:51 PM

Seesternmann's Flag is: Germany

Since my inbox is almost filled up - and I'm too lazy to free it up now ^^ - I'm posting it here: I finally managed to get my hands on some of the CN trophies. I should have them with me in January. I'll send you a PM as soon as I'm back with them so we can discuss any details.

Happy holidays my friend!
Closed Thread