Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 04:18 PM

foreverflash's Flag is: United States Massachusetts
Exclamation International Collector Edition release?

Has anyone confirmed if this is going to be released in both North America and UK/Europe/Australia? It would seem to me this would be an "international" Collector's version...amazon.com in US has the item page saved but not available to preorder. DAMN IT!

Also, can anyone confirm if there will be a collector's guide to accompany the game this time around? Arkham Asylum didn't have a collector's guide, but just a "unique" cover regular guide @ gamestop.
...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Old 07-21-2011, 04:28 PM

asiak75's Flag is: Ireland
Default Re: International Collector Edition release?

Also, can anyone confirm if there will be a collector's guide to accompany the game this time around? Arkham Asylum didn't have a collector's guide, but just a "unique" cover regular guide @ gamestop.[/QUOTE]

I wish I could confirm this. So far the only thing already available is the 2012 Calendar : https://www.amazon.co.uk/Batman-Arkh...1261862&sr=1-2

Unfortunately the first game guide was not to my expectations either. If I hear about a collector edition guide I'll PM you.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:38 PM

Default Re: International Collector Edition release?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiak75 View Post
Also, can anyone confirm if there will be a collector's guide to accompany the game this time around? Arkham Asylum didn't have a collector's guide, but just a "unique" cover regular guide @ gamestop.
I wish I could confirm this. So far the only thing already available is the 2012 Calendar : https://www.amazon.co.uk/Batman-Arkh...1261862&sr=1-2

Unfortunately the first game guide was not to my expectations either. If I hear about a collector edition guide I'll PM you.
Hey thanks! It's difficult finding information about guides, as I've had first hand experience. Guides don't seem to be important to retailers or publishers when they make these Collector edition games (but as you know, they're important to us collectors!)

...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Old 07-21-2011, 04:43 PM

asiak75's Flag is: Ireland
Default Re: Warner confirms Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition

Well you knocked on the right door...I agree totally it should be part of any collectors game release as well as a descent Art book.
If by any chance your looking for something in particular let me know I am collecting Guides, CE Guides and Art Books and always have some spare CE Guides around.
You can check my photos here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/3536840...7626794138308/
Old 07-21-2011, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiak75 View Post
Well you knocked on the right door...I agree totally it should be part of any collectors game release as well as a descent Art book.
If by any chance your looking for something in particular let me know I am collecting Guides, CE Guides and Art Books and always have some spare CE Guides around.
You can check my photos here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/3536840...7626794138308/
Wow! A might fine collection there friend. I too have a uber amount of sealed, mint* collector's guides, and spares, so I extend the same offer to you. Though, there's probably a few I'm missing (or that I didn't know existed!). Thanks for sharing, I'll keep you in mind if I'm looking for something special!

My New Life Need God

Old 07-21-2011, 09:19 PM
DB Proprietor

gurpswoo1's Flag is: UK United Kingdom (UK)

UK Pre-order open at Shopto.net

This is on their website:
Quote:
Very strictly Limited, so order early to avid missing out
Not sure how true it is, but other collector's edition in the past they posted don't have this. So this could actually limited.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpswoo1 View Post
UK Pre-order open at Shopto.net

This is on their website:

Not sure how true it is, but other collector's edition in the past they posted don't have this. So this could actually limited.
Ok, now the other important question is: Will this Arkham City Collector's Edition be released in North America too? I'm guessing yes, since both amazon and gamestop (US) have item pages for it already (but not reservable yet)?

My New Life Need God

Old 07-21-2011, 09:24 PM
DB Proprietor

Yes it is confirmed for a CA/US release.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpswoo1 View Post
Yes it is confirmed for a CA/US release.
Ah great. Where did you come across this information confirmed? I find it difficult getting solid info when it comes to release dates and regions/countries so I'm just curious of the source; then again, there's a lot of the interwebs I have yet to explore! lol

My New Life Need God

Old 07-21-2011, 09:37 PM
DB Proprietor

Very last line:

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/07/20/ba...fficial-in-uk/
Closed Thread