Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > CE Discussion

Old 03-20-2012, 05:16 PM

Matrix6's Flag is: Australia
Default Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

No, it does not mean that V. It's still available for standard edition copies, but there's still a chance the SE could come back in stock?!
Old 03-20-2012, 05:16 PM

AlliDfense's Flag is: United States Orlando, FL

I almost didnt get my special edition. go to best buy when they open today to pick up my PRE order. They hand em a regular edition with the "best buy bonus dlc". I told her no I preordered the 70 dollar version, turns out some douche in the warehouse tried to buy it before store opened to take it home and of course they SOLD IT to him. When they finally figured otu what happened they made him return it and they gave me the game. This was the first tiem I had ever pre ordered from best buy and probably the last.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:17 PM

vhal_x's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland.

I didn't know it was available for standard copies... That is interesting news... Hm... Still can't get it right now haha, if the SE comes back into stock I may have to pounce on it though (Allan gets paid in 2 days ) xx

Instagram/CollectingAsylum/Twitter
Old 03-20-2012, 05:20 PM

Cool Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliDfense View Post
I almost didnt get my special edition. go to best buy when they open today to pick up my PRE order. They hand em a regular edition with the "best buy bonus dlc". I told her no I preordered the 70 dollar version, turns out some douche in the warehouse tried to buy it before store opened to take it home and of course they SOLD IT to him. When they finally figured otu what happened they made him return it and they gave me the game. This was the first tiem I had ever pre ordered from best buy and probably the last.
them thieves/crooks...stole your precious!! Should file an official complaint and try to compensate your emotions with a full refund so you get game free and fire that little thief's ass!
Old 03-20-2012, 05:24 PM

Ya I already filed a complaint they said I should hear from their store area manager in the next 24-48 Im deft going to ask for at least a gift card. It took an hour this morning to figure otu what happened to my preorder.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:46 PM

stavie33's Flag is: United States

so since the game got bad reviews I'm pretty sure the price will drop, do you guys think it's worth waiting to pick up this one? I don't see it selling out or going up instantly, and I got my raccoon city sign....Also Ninja Gaiden III, despite bad to moderate reviews, I feel that limited edition is not going to be around so I'm probably going to pick up that one, I don't think it'll go down significantly, because there don't seem to be a lot around, though it might.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavie33 View Post
so since the game got bad reviews I'm pretty sure the price will drop, do you guys think it's worth waiting to pick up this one? I don't see it selling out or going up instantly, and I got my raccoon city sign....Also Ninja Gaiden III, despite bad to moderate reviews, I feel that limited edition is not going to be around so I'm probably going to pick up that one, I don't think it'll go down significantly, because there don't seem to be a lot around, though it might.
If your looking for the special edition I would jump on it pretty quickly. My local area was all sold out other then one best buy.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:56 PM

stavie33's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliDfense View Post
If your looking for the special edition I would jump on it pretty quickly. My local area was all sold out other then one best buy.
yeah but stores or weird, all my stores went sold out of quite a few collector's editions instantly (like Force Unleashed II) and then they're on ebay for months at half price
Old 03-20-2012, 06:04 PM

ya Ebay is deft a good source. I mean you might get lucky and they get antoher shipment thats what I did with InFamous 2 and DC Universe online waited a few months the stores got more and i got both at half off original retail. Happy Hunting!

Old 03-21-2012, 04:49 AM

Post Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Xbxo360 SE back in stock again, very limited quantity! Hurry!

[Template had an error, I'll fix it up later]

Last edited by Matrix6; 03-21-2012 at 04:54 AM.