Cosmic_Link's Flag is: England Birmingham
Default WTT Kid Icarus AR Cards.

Want To Trade
Title: Kid Icarus AR Cards
Platform: 3DS
Region: PAL
Condition: Mint (Sealed, new, used,etc)
Google Spreadsheet: Here

Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR cards I know a couple of people here started collected them! XD In the spoiler tags is a list of what I am missing and would like to trade for. I have quite a number of spares cards to trade, so let me know what you're after if you have anything I want and I'll have a look for you. It's not feasible for me to list all my spares on here as I literally have loads. Mostly commons but some Gold and Silver Wing cards. Would prefer to trade rather than purchase individual cards, but it might depend on the price(s) you may want, so drop me a PM if you have any to trade or sell.

You can view the google spreadsheet from the link above which also contains the list of cards I am looking for, which will remain upto date compared to below list, as I will delete cards off as I acquire them. The cards are listed in order of Card ID. Would prefer Euro cards with the AKDP code.

Spoiler!

ACQUIRED

Want To Buy
Title: Tales of Graces F Promo Version
Platform: PS3
Region: PAL
Condition: Complete with Cover art insert (Sealed, new, used,etc)

Since I can only have 1 active thread, I'll put this at the bottom of here. I want the Tales of Graces F PS3 Promo version of the game complete with the Cover art insert. I ONLY want it with the cover art insert and the Jewel case that comes with PS3 promo Disks. I already have a disk only copy, but I purchased this without the cover art. PM me if you can help.
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

Click here for my intro thread.
For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.

Last edited by Cosmic_Link; 04-14-2014 at 11:00 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:21 PM

nipperkipper's Flag is: Great Britain Somewhere in Hyrule
Default Re: WTT Kid Icarus AR Cards.

I have quite a few spares as well - let me check mine and see if we can trade
Old 10-03-2013, 08:43 PM

Cool. Let me know what you want and I'll have a looksie and see what I have.
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Staff Member

mosavon's Flag is: UK United Kingdom

Re-Opened
Old 12-30-2013, 07:52 PM

Cheers Mos.

Have updated first page with link to new list and updated list on front page too. Will remember to try and bump this before it closes next time. XD

Old 01-14-2014, 11:58 PM

Bump! ^^

Still looking. List is upto date still.

Old 01-28-2014, 11:54 PM

Bump!

Still looking and list is still current.

Old 01-29-2014, 05:13 AM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States

Hey Cosmic, how does one go about getting more cards besides purchasing additional copies of the game? Would gladly trade you some if I can find an easy way to get more myself (though I suppose they'll be US coded and not EU).
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth
Old 01-29-2014, 03:05 PM

toxicatom5's Flag is: United States

How does this work? Once you scan the card do you have it permanently in game or do you have to have the card physically there to use it?
Old 01-29-2014, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTruth View Post
Hey Cosmic, how does one go about getting more cards besides purchasing additional copies of the game? Would gladly trade you some if I can find an easy way to get more myself (though I suppose they'll be US coded and not EU).
A company called panini printed booster packs as you would get with any other trading card game. That was what it was like over here Atleast. Club Nintendo also had them on the stars catalogue for a short while too. Purchasing additional copies of the game would achieve nothing since the cards that come with them are the same besides 1. 5 set cards and 1 random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicatom5 View Post
How does this work? Once you scan the card do you have it permanently in game or do you have to have the card physically there to use it?
Once you scan the card it is permanently there. Besides giving you a little trophy like in SSB and giving you some coins to spend in game, I don't know what other use they have in game. Being a sucker for trading cards though, I would love to have a full album of these. I'm 75%~ of the way there! XD Most of the ones I have are from a very generous member who used to frequent here! ^^

Closed Thread