Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Introductions and Show-Off

Old 04-24-2012, 04:00 AM

zhaff2004's Flag is: South Africa
Default South African Collector!!

Thread will be updated as I unpack a bit more!!

Hey guys, been around this forum for a bit now, used to follow the site and forum for a while now, recently decided to join and participate, I guess a fair amount of you guys here will have made some sort of contact with me, so this is just a more thorough introduction!

Basically, 22 year old, fourth year international finance and economics student, from South Africa who came to Canada 4 years back to study, damn cold place this haha.

I started getting into collectors editions and stuff about 4 years ago, about half my collection is sitting in south africa (ahem assassins creed 1 PAL Collectors), the other half is with me lol. Most of it however, is packed up in boxes etc as I stay in a university residence and space is golden. The pictures here are what I have on hand, I'll add more over the course of the next two weeks as I get hold of all my stuff!

First console I remember actually buying was a PS1 with the game road rash (epic game lol) I have owned all playstation systems (except vita) all nintendo handhelds from GBC - DS (including the GBA micro)

First collectors edition I remember buying was Warcraft 3 for PC all those years ago.

I'm will add the following over the next two weeks:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Collectors (PAL and NTSC)

Arkham Asylum Collectors

maybe my signed sports memorabilia (HUGE cricket and Manchester United fan)

Metal Gear Solid 4 - limited edition - brand new sealed

Assassins Creed II Collectors

Random Ninja Gaiden Promo Stuff

MGS HD collection - Limited edition

Steelbooks

And whatever else I can find... but for now, here we go!

Devil May Cry 4 - NTSC Collectors

Steelbook Collection

PS3 (With Vinyl) and Blu Ray Boxsets and steelbooks

Statues, bobble heads, and authentic World Cup trophy replica

Arkham City, Fallout 3 and Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

Ninja Gaiden 3

More Collectors Editions - 2 x Mass Effect 3 (One sealed, one mint), Soul Calibur 5, FFXIII-2 and The Force unleashed 2

Artbooks and guides

Now, for the main part of my collection, my Ninja Gaiden stuff, a few of the collection is still in storage so I'll get around to unpacking that stuff and will post them up some other time

Unmasked artbook and magazines

1990 Nintendo Power strat guide for Ninja gaiden 2, Sigma 2 Guide and ninja gaiden 3 guide

Old, Ninja Gaiden 2 poster

Rare, Sigma 1 Promo Disc

XBOX magazine, demo disc 29, XBOX - Ninja Gaiden 1 complete game, Japan Promo Ninja Gaiden demo movie DVD and Promo puzzle (Both not for sale, Japan only) and all 3 PS3 Ninja gaiden games

Closer look at the promo puzzle (Factory sealed with my own protective plastic over the factory seal)

My personal favourite, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Premium Box - Japan Exclusive (Factory sealed with my own protective plastic over the factory seal)

So here is my current collection, about half of it! Again, as you can see, my space is super limited, will probably have to sell most of this by the end of the year, once I graduate if I decide to go back to South Africa, nevertheless, any questions, comments, suggestions, drop a message here!! Cheers!

Last edited by zhaff2004; 04-30-2012 at 06:57 AM.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:14 AM

BigMike382's Flag is: United States Seattle, Wa
Default Re: South African Collector!!

Love those steelbooks, that rage one and dead island i really want. Great collection.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:51 AM
*BANNED*

MLSxGHOST's Flag is: Canada Alberta

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Zhaff if you are gonna sell all that when you go to south Africa you gotta buyer!!!!!!
Old 04-24-2012, 06:14 AM

foreverflash's Flag is: United States Massachusetts

Of course welcome bud. I've talked to you already!

That Sigma 2 Japan edition is to "die" for. A real gem item mate. Very special.

I'm quite impressed with what you've got in Canada with you! Can't wait to see your stuff back home in Africa. Are you originally from Africa? Just curious. I have never net anyone who was born/raised in Africa so it's interesting. I'm loving that NG2 poster from the original series! Looks minty yes? Also, the MMA steelbook is really awesome! I'm not a steel collector but that design and color is very striking...

...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Old 04-24-2012, 06:27 AM

Thanks guys!

Mike, I actually had spares of dead island and rage and just sold them recently!!

MLS, lol I doubt i'll be selling too many haha

Flash, yeah, I like that MMA steelbook, the dude on the cover is also a real fighter who, I'm actually a fan of, so its pretty neat I am orginally from South Africa, born there, lived there for almost 19 years, just came to Canada to study, usually go home every summer for a holiday

Yeah, that Premium box is my favourite item, its actually got its own seal over the factory seal, so it keeps the item in fantastic shape, should rate highly on VGA, I hope

I've got a few more promo Ninja gaiden stuff with me, will toss them up soon-ish

Back in SA, I don't really have all that much, mostly sporting memorabilia, I do have a mint condition Assassins Creed 1 PAL collectors edition lying somewhere back home along with a warcraft 3 collectors edition and lots of older PS1, Gameboy, PS2 and Gamecube stuff
Old 04-30-2012, 07:03 AM

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - Promo Poster

Ninja Gaiden II Strategy Guide (Nintendo Power, 1990), Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 Japan strategy guide, Sigma 2 Guide and Ninja Gaiden 3 Guide

Few new steelbooks, MGS HD Collection, Scarface (Blu Ray), Batman Begins (Blu Ray) and Prototype 2

Raccoon City Sign, Brand new, sealed

Metal Gear Solid 3 Japan, Premium Art Book

Old 05-02-2012, 03:27 AM

Few more steels, all MINT condition

Old 05-02-2012, 05:56 AM
*BANNED*

MLSxGHOST's Flag is: Canada Alberta

You have my steelbooks lol!
Old 05-04-2012, 03:56 AM