Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Additions and Corrections

Old 06-18-2014, 06:20 AM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States
Default Re: Super smash bros bundle

Nintendo did announce a "bundle" version..so probably like how the Nintendo land game got thrown into a box with a luigi green wii mote, or how Mario and sonic got thrown into a box with a blue wii motion remote etc..so probably something along those lines will be made available.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:39 PM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States

Yeah, its since been announced at Amazon, Gamestop, and BestBuy I believe too.

Also, here's another similar announcement, but not sure if it warrants its own thread or not, so I'll drop it here and let the mods judge.

Source: Italy Shows Double-pack Smash

Looks like Europe may be getting a double-pack of Super Smash Bros. 3DS. No price point yet, but I'd imagine it'd have to be cheaper than buying 2 copies. Not really a "collectors edition" but its a different edition nonetheless.

Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth
Old 08-29-2014, 08:33 PM

Iwatasan's Flag is: United States Kokiri Forest
Talking Re: Super smash bros bundle

amiibos available for pre-order today as well from all the retailers you mentioned. $12.99 each and there's 12 of them (so far). Theoretically I think at least there must eventually be one for every character in SSB4. So good luck to those of you wanting to collect them all...

Imagine if they started bundling those.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:33 PM

Cosmic_Link's Flag is: England Birmingham

Speaking of Smash Bros Bundles, Nintendo UK Store have a T-Shirt and Sweat Band offer with pre-orders of Smash Bros standalone game and Console bundles. I think the T-Shirt is the same as the one that was given away at a recent Expo. Either E3 or PAX?

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-3d.../10986353.html

Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

Click here for my intro thread.
For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwatasan View Post
amiibos available for pre-order today as well from all the retailers you mentioned. $12.99 each and there's 12 of them (so far). Theoretically I think at least there must eventually be one for every character in SSB4. So good luck to those of you wanting to collect them all...

Imagine if they started bundling those.
I tweeted to NOA today after they announced the 12 amiibos being 12.99 each and I asked if there's any sort of "bundle discount" or B2G1 deal going on cuz $155.88 + tax is a bit much methinks.
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 08-29-2014, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTruth View Post
I tweeted to NOA today after they announced the 12 amiibos being 12.99 each and I asked if there's any sort of "bundle discount" or B2G1 deal going on cuz $155.88 + tax is a bit much methinks.
Yeah, they are a little expensive. They're only the same price as the Skylanders figures though.

I will only be getting a few of them anyway. lol Link, Samus, Pikachu, Fox and Marth.
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:53 PM

Iwatasan's Flag is: United States Kokiri Forest
Talking Re: Super smash bros bundle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_Link View Post
Speaking of Smash Bros Bundles, Nintendo UK Store have a T-Shirt and Sweat Band offer with pre-orders of Smash Bros standalone game and Console bundles. I think the T-Shirt is the same as the one that was given away at a recent Expo. Either E3 or PAX?
Not really something for my collection but I think I might actually wear a shirt like that, haha. Maybe even the sweatband. So far I'm only expecting the SSB coin for my US pre-orders. Oh, and add to that the Club Nintendo soundtrack for registering both versions.

Quote:
Let us know if they actually reply! Seriously though I agree, these amiibos are too much for me. That's $155.88 for now (assuming you buy just one copy!) plus there's going to be at least another two or three dozen eventually.

I'll stick to the Zelda characters and maybe get a couple more depending on how fun/useful they actually are as an SSB4/MK8 add-on. I've got Link preordered already...can't be too careful I guess with hot toys being released at Christmas. lol
Old 08-29-2014, 10:07 PM

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll pre-order/pickup a few of my favs early and then just put the rest on my Christmas "want" list as stocking stuffers or something

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 08-29-2014, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I'm thinking I'll pre-order/pickup a few of my favs early and then just put the rest on my Christmas "want" list as stocking stuffers or something
lol I like your style. I think it's time to start making my Christmas list......

Old 08-30-2014, 04:58 PM

Viridius's Flag is: Australia

The current placeholder price in Australia for the amiibos is $30...