Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Administrator

Default Final FantasyX/X-2 HD Remaster Limited Edition Announced, North America, Europe & PAL Territories

Square Enix has announced the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Limited Edition, a limited-run version, which will only be available through pre-order and for PlayStation 3, is coming to North America, Europe and PAL territories.

Available to those who pre-order the game on PlayStation 3 for $39.99 USD/ ?29.99 GBP will receive a free upgrade to the Limited Edition which includes an exclusive 24-page art book and packaging. The art book contains quotes and commentary from several of the original development team members, including a special message to the fans from producer Yoshinori Kitase.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster is due to release on PS3 and PS Vita later this year.

Pre-orders can be placed at Amazon.com or Gamestop.com - Both are also shipping internationally.

Thanks to ce.o member ingmar1988 for the heads up!... View this article on the HomePage.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:57 PM

bravoguy's Flag is: Pakistan Karachi
Default Re: Final FantasyX/X-2 HD Remaster Limited Edition Announced, North America, Europe &

Where to pre order it who ship Internationally ?
Old 07-09-2013, 04:00 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe
Default Re: Final FantasyX/X-2 HD Remaster Limited Edition Announced, North America, Europe &

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravoguy View Post
Where to pre order it who ship Internationally ?
I'm quite sure, Amazon.com will stock this edition. Just give them a little bit more time

Will add pre-order links once available

Edit: Available at Amazon.com & Gamestop.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Last edited by Ayiu; 07-09-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:01 AM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States

is this limited edition available pre order only?..and then after release day no others will be available?..or is this limited edition with the book pre order only?..and then there would be a mass produced regular game edition?..can someone clarify?..is my understanding of it off?
Old 07-10-2013, 08:57 PM

Clusks's Flag is: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
is this limited edition available pre order only?..and then after release day no others will be available?..or is this limited edition with the book pre order only?..and then there would be a mass produced regular game edition?..can someone clarify?..is my understanding of it off?
No idea, probably depends on how many they sell, I imagine stores will have a few kicking around just after launch.

Shame there doesn't appear to be a Vita version, I'm tempted to get a Vita if the cross-play with the PS4 ends up well.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:58 AM

RyT's Flag is: Australia

thought they planned a vita release...
Old 07-11-2013, 08:31 PM

Clusks's Flag is: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyT View Post
thought they planned a vita release...
I meant a Vita limited edition. Looks from that info that there'll only be a PS3 one.
Old 07-12-2013, 07:38 AM

Miker525's Flag is: United States New York
Send a message via AIM to Miker525 Send a message via Yahoo to Miker525

the lack of Vita CE pisses me off. I was planning on getting the Vita version specifically...so I could use my Vita but now I have to decide...do I want a limited Edition with book and included both games for $40 or do I want non limited edition where I have to buy both games separate...hmmm
Old 07-12-2013, 08:21 AM

Resseh's Flag is: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker525 View Post
the lack of Vita CE pisses me off. I was planning on getting the Vita version specifically...so I could use my Vita but now I have to decide...do I want a limited Edition with book and included both games for $40 or do I want non limited edition where I have to buy both games separate...hmmm
buy the version you want to play it on. If it means that much to have the book - just buy the ps3 version and then sell the game on. Hopefully the game has a barcode on and not a "NOT TO BE SOLD SEPARATLY".

Im going for the Vita version personally - mainly because there arent that many games for it. So annoying its not crossplay though
Old 07-12-2013, 09:01 AM
DB Proprietor

Letrico's Flag is: Australia Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resseh View Post
buy the version you want to play it on. If it means that much to have the book - just buy the ps3 version and then sell the game on. Hopefully the game has a barcode on and not a "NOT TO BE SOLD SEPARATLY".

Im going for the Vita version personally - mainly because there arent that many games for it. So annoying its not crossplay though
Hm? It IS crossplay like MGS HD Vita )

Closed Thread