Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 11:34 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe
Default Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition Announced, North America

Today, Namco Bandai have revealed at New York Comic Con that a Collector's Edition for the HD re-release of Tales of Symphonia is heading to North America. The Collector's Edition of Tales of Symphonia Chronicles will be limited to?1500?15,000 units with a price and further retail information yet to be announced.

Update: according to the Namco Bandai Store the Edition is not limted to 1500 units but to 15,000. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!

The announcement picture below shows an own variant of the Japanese LaLaBit Market Limited Edition with a note that the appearance of each item in the NA version may be changed without prior notice. The Japanese LaLaBit Market Limited Edition of Tales of Symphonia: Unisonant Pack comes in a box drawn by animation studio Ufotable and contains the following:
  • 5x Chibi-Kyun Chara
  • Light Novel
  • 1x 10th Anniversary Greeting Card
While the North American version is supposed to come with the following:
  • 5x Chibi-Kyun Chara
  • Light Novel
  • Soundtrack

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles will contain remakes of Tales of Symphonia and its sequel Dawn of the New World, the pack will be available exclusively for PS3 on March 31, 2014.

Thanks to our ce.o member Onyxia for sharing!

Update: according to the Namco Bandai Store the Edition is not limted to 1500 units but to 15,000. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!... View this article on the HomePage.
Old 10-13-2013, 06:40 AM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States
Default Re: Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition Announced, North America

thank you as always..you are always on top of things...what exactly is 5 x chibi? are they figurines?
Old 10-13-2013, 10:35 AM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe
Default Re: Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition Announced, North America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
thank you as always..you are always on top of things...what exactly is 5 x chibi? are they figurines?
Thank you Couldn't do half of my news post without this amazing community

yea, they are small figurines with big heads and they look like Anime/Manga characters only smaller. Just like the ones in the picture
Old 10-13-2013, 11:59 PM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States

ayiu..I think I remember you had shown off your collection at one time, and it was quite extradoniary...where can I see it again?..can you give me a link..thanks.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:17 PM

Tubigdomo's Flag is: Australia Sydney

It is currently available on the namco bandai store. But they don't ship outside the US >.<
Knowing how the Ni No Kuni and the Tales of Xillia CE's turned out for Eurrope, this would probably be released in a paperbag for us.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:54 PM
DB Proprietor

Letrico's Flag is: Australia Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubigdomo View Post
It is currently available on the namco bandai store. But they don't ship outside the US >.<
Knowing how the Ni No Kuni and the Tales of Xillia CE's turned out for Eurrope, this would probably be released in a paperbag for us.

International orders please!

Old 10-15-2013, 12:31 AM

mistwalker's Flag is: United States

Someone should ask them via Twitter @namcogames if this is going to be a Namco Bandai store exclusive. I'm guessing if it was, they would be promoting it as such. After the Ni No Kuni disaster, I'm sure most would prefer to order from Amazon or Gamestop.
Old 10-15-2013, 02:44 AM
DB Proprietor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistwalker View Post
Someone should ask them via Twitter @namcogames if this is going to be a Namco Bandai store exclusive. I'm guessing if it was, they would be promoting it as such. After the Ni No Kuni disaster, I'm sure most would prefer to order from Amazon or Gamestop.
Based on the press details. It seems to say "participating retailers".

I guess it will most likely be gamestop + namco bandai store?

Old 10-15-2013, 03:07 AM

LyricalOne's Flag is: United States Maryland

Just wanted to add that according to the text in the Namco Bandai Store, it isn't 1500 copies but..

Quote:
PRE-ORDER TODAY AND RECEIVE FREE STANDARD SHIPPING!

Tales of Symphonia Collector?s Edition Contents:

- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles for PlayStation 3
- Exclusive set of five Chibi Kyun Chara figurines from TALES OF SYMPHONIA and TALES OF SYMPHONIA: Dawn of the New World
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Multi-Disc music soundtrack
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles printed novel detailing the events between both games
- Special collector?s packaging with artwork from Japanese animation studio, ufotable
- Numbered and limited to 15,000 units <-----------------

Spoiler!

Old 10-15-2013, 03:32 AM
DB Proprietor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalOne View Post
Just wanted to add that according to the text in the Namco Bandai Store, it isn't 1500 copies but..

Yes that is correct. The 1500 copies was a wrong announcement and many articles already updated to 15,000 copies after an update from Namco Bandai

Closed Thread