Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2013, 07:12 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe
Default The Witch and the Hundred Knight Limited Edition available to pre-order at NIS America

NIS America have a large niche fan-base and now one of their newest localization is up to pre-order at the NIS America Online Store. The Limited Edition of The Witch and the Hundred Knight is available exclusively for the PlayStation 3 and priced at $74.99 USD.

As most loyal customers already know there will be no reprinting or remanufacturing so "sold out" actually means "sold out" and if you want to secure a copy you better hurry up as these tend to sell pretty fast.

The Limited Edition of The Witch and the Hundred Knight comes in a collector's box and contains the following:
  • PS3 game with reversible front cover
  • Full color, hardcover art book
  • 2-disc original soundtrack with jewel case
Alongside you will also receive a Metallia Nendoroid Petite figure in a separate box.

The game is scheduled for release on March 25th, 2014.

Thanks to ce.o member rapister for the heads up!... View this article on the HomePage.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:04 AM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States
Default Re: The Witch and the Hundred Knight Limited Edition available to pre-order at NIS Am

I would love to see the reverseable front cover.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:42 AM

underfox's Flag is: Europe France
Default Re: The Witch and the Hundred Knight Limited Edition available to pre-order at NIS Am

have they said somwhere how big and how many pages have the artbook?
Old 12-12-2013, 10:42 AM
CE.o News Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
I would love to see the reverseable front cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by underfox View Post
have they said somwhere how big and how many pages have the artbook?
Was looking for that information as well, but couldn't find a note about it
Old 12-12-2013, 03:15 PM

Matt16's Flag is: England Doncaster

The NIS editions are great! will have to pick this up
Old 12-13-2013, 09:58 AM

chobi77's Flag is: Australia

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you could clear something up for me about buying this collectors edition.

When you pre-order it, do they take the full amount of money then within 6 to 10 days deposit it back into your account? you know to see if they can get the full amount out of your card before they decide to ship it.

Or do they only take the money seven day's before the game comes out?

I had a look on there site and could not work it out.

Thanks.

Last edited by chobi77; 12-13-2013 at 10:08 AM.
Old 12-13-2013, 11:56 AM
CE.o News Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by chobi77 View Post
Hi guys,

I was wondering if you could clear something up for me about buying this collectors edition.

When you pre-order it, do they take the full amount of money then within 6 to 10 days deposit it back into your account? you know to see if they can get the full amount out of your card before they decide to ship it.

Or do they only take the money seven day's before the game comes out?

I had a look on there site and could not work it out.

Thanks.
Not sure if this helps you. It's a quote from their pre-order FAQ:

Q. Do you charge/bill for preorders when the order is placed, or on release date?

A. We do not bill you for preorders when you first place your order, but there will be a pre-authorization charge for the full amount of the order. This pre-authorization charge is temporary and will be lifted after about 6-10 business days (exact time may vary depending on your bank).

We typically bill preorders about 7 days before the release date (varies from title to title) to ensure we can process and ship out your order on time, and we will notify you before billing begins. If you have any special circumstances with your billing/payment, please feel free to contact us and we will assist you as best we can.
Q. My payment was declined. I thought you didn't charge right away...?

A. While we do not bill you right away, the pre-authorization charge requires the full amount to be available. Another reason your card might be declined is because there may be an error with your billing address. Please make sure that your billing address matches with the information registered with your credit card.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:34 PM

chobi77's Flag is: Australia

Yeah thanks for that.

I did some research on the pre authorization thing and as it turns out the total has to be in your account when you pre order, then bank then puts a hold on that money so you cannot use it then after 6 to 10 days it can be used again.

Kind of strange way of doing things but i want the collectors edition so ill do it, just have to wait till Tuesday till i get paid to pre order it.

I hope it does not cost to much to post to Australia.
Old 12-13-2013, 01:04 PM
CE.o News Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by chobi77 View Post
Yeah thanks for that.

I did some research on the pre authorization thing and as it turns out the total has to be in your account when you pre order, then bank then puts a hold on that money so you cannot use it then after 6 to 10 days it can be used again.

Kind of strange way of doing things but i want the collectors edition so ill do it, just have to wait till Tuesday till i get paid to pre order it.

I hope it does not cost to much to post to Australia.
Glad you found out how it works I ordered from them before and If I remember correctly international shipping was about $20.
Old 12-13-2013, 03:33 PM

vhal_x's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland.

If you preorder via Paypal, there's no pre-auth to worry about They just make an order for that amount on Paypal, and then it will be requested from there just before the game comes out xx

Instagram/CollectingAsylum/Twitter
Closed Thread