Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 09:45 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe
Default Wolfenstein: The New Order Panzerhund Edition Available to Pre-Order - Limited to 5,000 pieces

Over at the official Bethesda store, you can now pre-order the Panzerhund Edition of Wolfenstein: The New Order which is limited to 5,000 pieces.

The Panzerhund Edition comes in a vintage footlocker-style box (measuring approximately 20" x 10.5" x 8.5") with a stamped number plate right above the antiqued clasp and includes the following:
  • Inside, you'll find a classified folder affixed to the lid containing 11 classified documents (an assortment of maps, case files, and even an x-ray)
  • The bulk of the footlocker houses an 8" articulated Panzerhund statue. Made of high quality vinyl material (PVC and ABS) the statue is hand painted, includes a base, and strikes a surprisingly menacing pose for a scaled-down replica
  • Inset in a velvet-lined tray is an exclusive Steelbook, and a set of 14 full-color weathered-looking postcards of the game's alternate history, bound in a display book.
  • Lifting this tray reveals compartments housing a set of three high-quality, embroidered patches, and a box containing custom molded replica dog tags, looped and knotted on twine string.
The Edition costs $100 USD and does not include a copy of the game - pre-orders can be placed here

The current estimated ship date is May 20, 2014... View this article on the HomePage.
Old 03-26-2014, 10:30 PM

Mikle39's Flag is: Russian Federation
Default Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Panzerhund Edition Available to Pre-Order - Limited to

thanks, already order
Old 03-26-2014, 11:47 PM

Zaku77's Flag is: United States
Default Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Panzerhund Edition Available to Pre-Order - Limited to

Welp, I had to jump on this. I don't consider something an actual 'edition' of a game of it doesn't come with the bloody game--I'm looking at you, Dead Space 3--but this has a steelbook, so I have no choice lol.

https://www.youtube.com/user/HellDestroyer77

My Complete Game Collection: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bG...pj5oe8EOPSQ1JQ

My Twitter:https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Complete DVD/Blu Collection: http://www.blu-ray.com/community/hybrid.php?u=102540
Old 03-27-2014, 12:11 AM

Dan's Flag is: United States California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku77 View Post
Welp, I had to jump on this. I don't consider something an actual 'edition' of a game of it doesn't come with the bloody game--I'm looking at you, Dead Space 3--but this has a steelbook, so I have no choice lol.
dude super limited steelbook? obvious buy

Old 03-27-2014, 03:15 AM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States
Smile Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Panzerhund Edition Available to Pre-Order - Limited to

I might buy 1..just for the steelbook..then sell off the rest.
Old 03-27-2014, 05:53 AM
DB Proprietor

Xmo's Flag is: United States Carson, California

excellent piece
Old 03-27-2014, 09:57 AM

AlexFlynn's Flag is: Germany Leipzig

Oh full-total german game complete in german. For pre-order in the US

Sometimes it really sucks to be european...
Old 03-27-2014, 11:50 AM

Ziggy's Flag is: France

150$ with shipping fees to France, with no game (add 60$) = 210$
The 250$ Titanfall collector's edition is not far, but way better.

I don't know yet if I shall buy it, and if it's worth it.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:38 PM

waswas1717's Flag is: Syria Germany

The last Wolfenstein kinda made me Donkey balls real shiny, since it constantly sucked them. o_O. So, how about looking at this CE this way: You get a good CE with a lovely steel book, we spare you the money for the game.. coz u know, dem Balls are still shining!

preordered.

Last edited by waswas1717; 05-07-2014 at 08:03 AM.
Old 03-27-2014, 02:57 PM

whtsnk58's Flag is: United States Michigan
Send a message via AIM to whtsnk58 Send a message via MSN to whtsnk58

The steelbook size will be what makes or breaks it for me. If it is a G2, then sold, but if it is G1, no deal. I hate having to put games in the wrong sized steelbooks.

Definitely looking to increase that number.
Closed Thread