Old 06-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Administrator

Default The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

...view this game on the homepage
Old 06-07-2014, 05:28 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe
Default Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

** The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PS4) [Americas] added to database **
** The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (XB1) [Americas] added to database **
** The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PC) [DVD-ROM] added to database **
** The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PS4) [Europe] added to database **
** The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (XB1) [Europe] added to database **
** The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (XB1) [Oceania] added to database **
** The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PS4) [Oceania] added to database **
Old 09-30-2014, 04:45 PM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States

Since this is the "discussion" page, should we not move all the discussion from the "news" thread to this one? Just wondering?

And on topic -- I got a chance to see the statue for this thing in person the other day, it is WONDERFUL! It's not cheap like the Batman:AO statue, it looks and feels pretty high-quality. I'm glad to be getting this for sure!
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth
Old 10-01-2014, 12:06 AM

eternix's Flag is: United States Sebring, FL

Knight of Truth, that is nice nice to know. Now I feel even better about getting it.

Old 10-01-2014, 12:39 AM

StayFree( ' 3')'s Flag is: United States OC, Cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTruth View Post
Since this is the "discussion" page, should we not move all the discussion from the "news" thread to this one? Just wondering?

And on topic -- I got a chance to see the statue for this thing in person the other day, it is WONDERFUL! It's not cheap like the Batman:AO statue, it looks and feels pretty high-quality. I'm glad to be getting this for sure!
The AO statue was ass? Looked good in the photos.

Old 10-01-2014, 01:24 AM

Yeah, the AO statue (even though made by triforce) was cheap plastic pretty much. The paint job was bad, there were pieces of stringy plastic all over it (from everyone that I've talked to, so not just mine). The LEDs were a nice effect but were pretty faded and no where as bright as the promos made them out to be. I was disappointed to say the least.

The Witcher Statue looked completely different though - sharp colors, quality painting (from my quick once over) and decent heft to it too.
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 10-01-2014, 01:52 AM

Viridius's Flag is: Australia

So it looks like the display pieces for stores are out? I saw one for sale on ebay but didn't pay much attention to it.
Old 10-01-2014, 02:44 AM

Rsm7's Flag is: Spain

Will be getting this one, it's one of the best editions I've purchased so far.
Some people in my town are getting really mad because they didn't arrive in time...and they're offering a lot of money for the reservations. Sadly for them...nothing to do with me ^^
Old 10-03-2014, 08:08 PM

Rsm7's Flag is: Spain

I know this will be considered spam...but I have to share this with you, as it's related to this topic...I'm very very disappointed...
As you may know, Gamestop is closing all their shops here in Spain. They say that it wasn't worthy anymore trying to remain in the spanish market and blah blah blah...

So...this is my HUGE problem. I had(well, I still have) my "The Witcher 3" collector's edition preordered with them. They told me not to worry, because Game would be taking care of all the preorders from Gamestop...the only thing I had to do was keeping my ticket.

Today, a friend phoned me. He said he went to his Gamestop habitual store this morning, and they told him that the preorders weren't assured, so he'd better go to Game, preorder again his games there (if possible), and cancel his preorder in GS.

I've phoned my Game store...and they've told me that they haven't received any order about preorders from Gamestop.

I cannot talk now with my GS store because nobody answers the phone, and the customer service doesn't answer either.

So...what's my situation now? I "have" two important preorders (AC Unity and TW3), that I don't even know if I still have them kept, if I'll ever know what's going on...and...in case of TW3, if I'll be able to do something with that preorder...I mean, if it's still awaiting for me somewhere.

I'm sorry for the long text guys...but I've got many bad feelings right now.
TW3 collector's was my biggest preorder since I'm playing videogames, it's sold out practically everywhere, and nobody is able to tell me if I will receive it or not when the day comes. What should I do?
Old 10-03-2014, 08:28 PM

Can't advise too much other than call GS Corporate and see if they can advise and then see if any GAME stores are still taking pre-orders, but what platform do you need it and does it have to be PAL?

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote: