Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 08:49 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe
Default Assassin's Creed: Unity Collector's Edition available for pre-order on Gamestop.com

At Microsoft's E3 2014 press conference, Ubisoft showed off the first live gameplay demonstration of Assassin's Creed Unity and now I can proudly present you the Collector's Edition of Assassin's Creed: Unity for North America. This is probably just the beginning of a crazy amount of country exclusive special editions, so stay tuned.

The Collector's Edition is available to pre-order now on Gamestop.com for $ 129.99 USD and comes in a Collector's Box with the following content:
  • 16" Figurine from Arno
  • Art Book
  • Music Box
  • Soundtrack
  • Single Player missions DLC
    • The Science Mission
    • The Chemical Revolution

The game launches on October 28th. More info and retailer exclusive pre-order bonus can be found here.

Thanks to ce.o member Mathika for the heads up!... View this article on the HomePage.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:45 PM

LoUfan12's Flag is: United States
Default Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity Collector's Edition available for pre-order on Gamestop.c

Don't know if this is worth the price tag. Music box is cool, but it still feels that it is missing stuff to make it worth. A more eliaborate statue would make it better.
Knowing me though I'll probaly still get it.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:49 AM

whtsnk58's Flag is: United States Michigan
Send a message via AIM to whtsnk58 Send a message via MSN to whtsnk58
Default Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity Collector's Edition available for pre-order on Gamestop.c

No steelbook case? What the heck is up with that? They gave us a steelnook for AC4 and WD for the same price, but not for Unity? Lame! I'll still but it, but looks like I'll have to import a steelbook for it.

Definitely looking to increase that number.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:57 AM

LowlyAssassin's Flag is: UK Coventry, England, United Kingdom
Send a message via MSN to LowlyAssassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtsnk58 View Post
No steelbook case? What the heck is up with that? They gave us a steelnook for AC4 and WD for the same price, but not for Unity? Lame! I'll still but it, but looks like I'll have to import a steelbook for it.
same as every year
NCSA have to unite and vocalize their dismay to get the steelbook and pack of cards that are in the EMEA version
Old 06-10-2014, 01:03 AM

Kreditor's Flag is: Germany Cologne

I don't know what's wrong with Ubisoft.

As always many different editions with the same type of stuff every time and this time no steelbook; and no the jumbo doesn't count. How can they go for a crappy futurepak?
Hopefully any retailer will offer a preorder steelbook.

Assassin’s Creed® Unity - Guillotine Collector's Case

The exclusive and prestigious Assassin’s Creed Unity Guillotine Collector’s Case is the definitive collection of Assassin’s treasures for the ultimate Assassin’s Creed fan. This collector box contains an amazing figurine of Arno standing on a guillotine rallying the revolutionaries, an artbook, 2 lithographs, the game official soundtrack, an exclusive FuturePak™, a secret map of Paris based on the in-game version, a fully customized Tarot card game, a framed canvas print inspired from the painting of that era and a wooden music box playing a dear theme to every fan of the Assassin’s Creed saga. You will also get access to 2 single player missions for an extra 45 minutes of gameplay as well as single player items including multiple extra outfits and weapons!

Assassin’s Creed® Unity - Notre Dame Edition

The Assassin’s Creed Unity Notre Dame Edition contains all the essential items for fans to immerge themselves in the turmoil of the Parisian streets in the heart of the French Revolution. This edition, displaying one of the most iconic landmarks of Paris on its magnificent collector’s box, also contains an impressive Arno figurine, an artbook, 2 lithographs and the game official soundtrack. You will also get access to 2 single player missions for an extra 45 minutes of gameplay!

Assassin’s Creed® Unity - The Bastille Edition
The Storming of the Bastille is the most emblematic event of the French Revolution, the first large-scale uprising of the people fighting for their rights and the fall of injustice while Templars lurk in its shadow. The Assassin’s Creed Unity Bastille Edition is the proof that you are a true revolutionary who’s made a stand and helped write history. In addition to the game, this edition contains an art book, 2 lithographs and the game soundtrack. You will also get access to 2 single player missions for an extra 45 minutes of gameplay!

Assassin's Creed® Unity - Special Edition
Pre-order now on Uplay shop and get the ultimate pre-order offer: Mission (The Chemical Revolution - 30 min), The Prussian Pack, the Musketeer Pack, and the Shooter Pack (gears and weapons)

Last edited by Kreditor; 06-10-2014 at 01:08 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreditor View Post
I don't know what's wrong with Ubisoft.

As always many different editions with the same type of stuff every time and this time no steelbook; and no the jumbo doesn't count. How can they go for a crappy futurepak?
Hopefully any retailer will offer a preorder steelbook.

Assassin’s Creed® Unity - Guillotine Collector's Case

The exclusive and prestigious Assassin’s Creed Unity Guillotine Collector’s Case is the definitive collection of Assassin’s treasures for the ultimate Assassin’s Creed fan. This collector box contains an amazing figurine of Arno standing on a guillotine rallying the revolutionaries, an artbook, 2 lithographs, the game official soundtrack, an exclusive FuturePak™, a secret map of Paris based on the in-game version, a fully customized Tarot card game, a framed canvas print inspired from the painting of that era and a wooden music box playing a dear theme to every fan of the Assassin’s Creed saga. You will also get access to 2 single player missions for an extra 45 minutes of gameplay as well as single player items including multiple extra outfits and weapons!

Assassin’s Creed® Unity - Notre Dame Edition

The Assassin’s Creed Unity Notre Dame Edition contains all the essential items for fans to immerge themselves in the turmoil of the Parisian streets in the heart of the French Revolution. This edition, displaying one of the most iconic landmarks of Paris on its magnificent collector’s box, also contains an impressive Arno figurine, an artbook, 2 lithographs and the game official soundtrack. You will also get access to 2 single player missions for an extra 45 minutes of gameplay!

Assassin’s Creed® Unity - The Bastille Edition
The Storming of the Bastille is the most emblematic event of the French Revolution, the first large-scale uprising of the people fighting for their rights and the fall of injustice while Templars lurk in its shadow. The Assassin’s Creed Unity Bastille Edition is the proof that you are a true revolutionary who’s made a stand and helped write history. In addition to the game, this edition contains an art book, 2 lithographs and the game soundtrack. You will also get access to 2 single player missions for an extra 45 minutes of gameplay!

Assassin's Creed® Unity - Special Edition
Pre-order now on Uplay shop and get the ultimate pre-order offer: Mission (The Chemical Revolution - 30 min), The Prussian Pack, the Musketeer Pack, and the Shooter Pack (gears and weapons)

Maybe scanovo charges too much for steelbooks these days,
Or maybe ubi think by offering a new type (what is a futurepak anyway) they are giving buyers 'something special'
Old 06-10-2014, 02:53 AM

aselwyn1's Flag is: Canada Ottawa

Amazon has it now in canada http://www.amazon.ca/Assassins-Creed...364561&sr=1-39

i think and hope that ubisoft some time soon decides to fix there crazy editions crap

Last edited by aselwyn1; 06-10-2014 at 03:11 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:36 AM

LeX's Flag is: Philippines Laguna

I'm digging the music box. I always wanted one.

Assassin's Creed Collection currently for Sale
Click Here

My Wanted List

Missing Statue
If you can help me find one, please don't hesitate to contact me. Willing to pay cash or trade from any of my Stuff for sale above
Crouching Altair
Attakus Ezio Deluxe
Attakus Ezio Limited to 200
Ezio Revelations (Developers Bust)
Connor Kenway Life size Statue (Less priority)
Old 06-10-2014, 04:19 AM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States

i'm DONE collecting for this series..this is OVERKILL number of editions,..i am sure they'd be even more swag, odd n ends, and preorder steelbooks/metalpaks through out the world..if i get 1 or 2..i would feel incomplete..i would have to have all versions..so i am going to pass on this series now as far as collecting..all this so far when all said and done probably exceeds USD $1000 when you take into account shipping, forex, etc.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
i'm DONE collecting for this series..this is OVERKILL number of editions,..i am sure they'd be even more swag, odd n ends, and preorder steelbooks/metalpaks through out the world..if i get 1 or 2..i would feel incomplete..i would have to have all versions..so i am going to pass on this series now as far as collecting..all this so far when all said and done probably exceeds USD $1000 when you take into account shipping, forex, etc.
It was the same last year though, and last year had another 2 editions at least
Italirn exclusive and the Asian edition
Closed Thread