Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Introductions and Show-Off

Old 11-18-2014, 01:41 PM

JRPGFan's Flag is: Australia Melbourne
Default From around the World to the Land Downunder 1st year anniversary!

Hello... my name is Peter. It's been 1 year since I joined the forums without a proper collection. Now I at least have somewhat of a collection. In a few more months I should have a much neater and more refine collection.

Hopefully I'll have some pics by tomorrow as it's almost 1:00AM in the morning and just passed a TAFE course so I'm enjoying myself doing other things to celebrate.

I'll have to use Photobucket to post my collection yes? Could I use something else?

Thanks You'll be seeing my collection soon
Old 11-18-2014, 03:01 PM

Gazereths's Flag is: England Notts UK
Default Re: From around the World to the Land Downunder 1st year anniversary!

Gratz on passing your course, no Idea what it is though Yes you'll have to use photobucket or something similar to host the images then link to them here. There are plenty of alternatives to Photobucket though if you don't get on with it....Imgur, Flickr, tinypic just to name a few.

Looking forward to seeing your stuffs
Old 11-19-2014, 06:27 AM

Pokemon Poster from 1997/1998. I've had that since I was 8/9 years old and my first piece of memorabilia. I remember picking this out from the newsagents when I was with my grandma and asked my mom to laminate it for me. I've only starting seriously collecting since getting YS Seven CE and Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition. This is the AUS version.

[

Properly the easiest and best luck of collecting for. Tales of Symphony USA Gamcube game sealed, Digicube Tales of Symphonia Soundtrack, Art Cel, Art Book, USA Guide, 1 of 3 and 3 of 3 Pack of Sweepstakes Cards.

Cardboard Poster for when you pre-ordered the game in USA back in 2004. There's a white one which goes up and down, but the green one is the coolest!

Properly the hardest I had in terms of luck for (Dark Chronicle/Dark Cloud 2). Dark Chronicle Soundtrack and Art Book. The stone in the middle is Labradorite and to the right is Ni No Kuni Wizard Companion due to space issues.

The Dark Cloud 2 Promo Box Display is HUGE!!! The only place I can keep it in is my closet. I haven't seen this in anyone else's Dark Cloud collection.

YS: Seven Map from the CE.

Rogue Galaxy Flag Promo from Playstation Underground which is some sort of magazine company in USA.

Golden Sun Dark Dawn: Promo Shirt from NYCC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6ujMc5O8Mg At 3:33 of the video you can see how these were gotten. It's XL, I had to get up on a chair to take a good shot.

Golden Sun: The Lost Age Standee SEALED!!!

I have more stuff coming so stay tuned! (Mail)

Last edited by JRPGFan; 08-31-2017 at 02:02 PM.
Old 11-20-2014, 01:05 AM

eternix's Flag is: United States Sebring, FL

It's nice to see someone interested in Golden Sun. Love it to death! Nice collection so far luv.

Old 11-20-2014, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternix View Post
It's nice to see someone interested in Golden Sun. Love it to death! Nice collection so far luv.
It's my favorite series by far!!! Dark Dawn was watered down tho. Golden Sun Memorabilia is very hard to find information on for the first 2 games. I have a few more Golden Sun things on the way
Old 11-20-2014, 01:45 AM

I agree with you one Dark Dawn but when I first played lost age I almost died. It was just so full of things to find that I actually wanted. Also nice Tales of Symphonia stuff. I'm a big fan of the Tales series! Can't wait for Tales of Zestiria.

Old 11-20-2014, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternix View Post
I agree with you one Dark Dawn but when I first played lost age I almost died. It was just so full of things to find that I actually wanted. Also nice Tales of Symphonia stuff. I'm a big fan of the Tales series! Can't wait for Tales of Zestiria.
Lost Age was the best because you really feel like you're exploring while you make your way through the environment with your Psynergy. The only other game that came close to that feeling was Skies of Arcadia.

I miss the "you being a giant while you explore the world" from the older Tales of games. Also I wish more JRPGs had more and better puzzles in dungeons. It's too straight forward now days. I might play Zestria due to it's lush green and sky islands
Old 11-20-2014, 02:29 AM

I agree, they aren't making are brains work out hard puzzles like the games back in the day.lol

Old 11-25-2014, 01:49 AM

From Japan to me! Got it for $83 AU, so pretty cheap

Last edited by JRPGFan; 08-31-2017 at 02:03 PM.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:46 AM

StayFree( ' 3')'s Flag is: United States OC, Cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRPGFan View Post

From Japan to me! Got it for $83 AU, so pretty cheap

I want that SD LE...so I'm making you my new official secret santa.