Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 08:00 PM
DB Proprietor

gurpswoo1's Flag is: UK United Kingdom (UK)
Default BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 Manga Edition Limited to 200 units ( PSP + 3DS)

Arc System soft and the publisher Pqube have announced that there will be an extremely limited Manga Edition of BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2, restricted to 200 units it will contained.
  • BlazBlue: Phase Zero - Enhance version fully translated to English with higher quality paper and an increase in size
  • Chibi Ragna Keyring - exclusive to the Manga Edition
It will be exclusively sold via the Blazblue store with delivery available worldwide. Released on the 4th of November and priced at £39.99 for the PSP and £49.99 for the 3DS, you can pre-order them here: BlazBlue Store BBCS2 Manga Edition

Database Link: BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 Manga Edition... View this article on the HomePage.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:11 AM

Neilikki's Flag is: Europe
Default Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 Manga Edition Limited to 200 units ( PSP + 3DS)

Well, I was kinda interested..but then I checked the shipping price and apparently along with tax they want to charge me additional €27 even though we are on the same continent and the package most probably wouldn't be more than 500g? I think not.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:47 AM

surfdude73's Flag is: Wales
Default Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 Manga Edition Limited to 200 units ( PSP + 3DS)

Pre ordered PSP, looks good, any idea on certificate of authenticity and whether box will be numbered
Old 10-18-2011, 10:30 AM
DB Proprietor

Not sure yet, I will confirm with Andy at Pqube.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:40 AM

goonergaz's Flag is: UK

Am I blind or is there no mention of how limited these are on the buying page?
Old 10-18-2011, 11:43 AM
DB Proprietor

No for some reasons there isn't, would have though they said how limited it was.

Stock update:

62 PSP versions left in stock
64 3DS versions left in stock
Old 10-18-2011, 12:28 PM

TheDeath's Flag is: Italy Vercelli

This scares me
i bought the suggoi oppai limited edition of arcana heart 3.. and what was that? just a simply regular limited edition of the game (that you can find it anywhere) with a mousemat a part.. Then i bought the guilty gear limited editon..and what? regular game copy + Keyring a part......so, will you bet this is just a regular copy of the game with the comic and the keychain? I want a BOX that contains all of this stuff..
Old 10-18-2011, 12:35 PM

Neilikki's Flag is: Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeath View Post
This scares me
i bought the suggoi oppai limited edition of arcana heart 3.. and what was that? just a simply regular limited edition of the game (that you can find it anywhere) with a mousemat a part.. Then i bought the guilty gear limited editon..and what? regular game copy + Keyring a part......so, will you bet this is just a regular copy of the game with the comic and the keychain? I want a BOX that contains all of this stuff..
True with Arcana Heart, i thought it will be something more special too.
They did a collector's edition for GG with seperate box though
Old 10-18-2011, 01:24 PM

goonergaz's Flag is: UK

cheers mate, I went for 3DS thinking that the PSP is about to be replaced so at least it's a "current" version
Old 10-18-2011, 06:48 PM

surfdude73's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonergaz View Post
cheers mate, I went for 3DS thinking that the PSP is about to be replaced so at least it's a "current" version
I can imagine psp version being more sort after due to it coming to it's end
Closed Thread