Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 10:38 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe
Default Assassin's Creed Revelations - Black Edition - Day One available for pre-order

Assassin's Creed Revelations will get a Black Edition. Well it is not that great as the one for Assassin's Creed II but it is also much cheaper. The Black Edition of Assassin's Creed will come in a lavishly designed, handmade wooden box including unique Assassin's Creed metallic branding.
The Edition is available at Gamesonly.at for PC, PS3 & Xbox 360 at a price of ?49.99/?59.99 - The PS3 Game also includes Assassin's Creed I.

Assassin's Creed will be out on November 15th, 2011 for PS3 & Xbox 360 and in December 2011 for PC

... View this article on the HomePage.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:00 PM

gu8's Flag is: England
Default Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations - Black Edition - Day One available for pre-order

this is gna be one of them shitty cartel/sniper knockabout editions i reckon, saw this last week, pics always look better than the real thing
Old 10-20-2011, 02:20 AM

bbki's Flag is: United States Los Angeles
Default Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations - Black Edition - Day One available for pre-order

No sir
You not gonna get me this time
Old 10-20-2011, 03:23 AM

Dreamcazman's Flag is: Australia Melbourne, Australia

I'll be quite happy with my Animus Edition.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:36 AM
Staff Member

mosavon's Flag is: UK United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by gu8 View Post
this is gna be one of them shitty cartel/sniper knockabout editions i reckon, saw this last week, pics always look better than the real thing
cartel was shit i agree but sniper was much better imo its a nice set..as for this or any other austrian exclusive
Old 10-20-2011, 05:54 AM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States

i would like to have one, but i have doubts if this is an "official" product designed and implemented from the game developer UBisoft, or one of those retailer backroom deals, where they'd whip up something in the last minute to stir up sales if there not meeting there preorder targets or projections, so they come up with the idea, and then after the fact get ubisoft's blessing to help move units...these days it's getting fuzzy,..what are true official exclusives and what are second rate quick fixes sourced out of chinese vendors, on the fly...just food for thought.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:53 AM

scottcross's Flag is: Wales south wales

I'll stick to my ultimate edition, i think if it is an official product i may pick one up at a later date.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:11 PM

fattyuk's Flag is: UK

how do i get this delivered to england please help someone!!
Old 10-20-2011, 09:36 PM

vhal_x's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland.

I may pick one up after Christmas if there are any left. After the Dead Island Limited Edition, CoJ the Cartel and Sniper, not too trusting of G4G (especially after all the shite they spouted to me for over a month through emails :/) xx

Instagram/CollectingAsylum/Twitter
Old 10-20-2011, 10:12 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhal_x View Post
I may pick one up after Christmas if there are any left. After the Dead Island Limited Edition, CoJ the Cartel and Sniper, not too trusting of G4G (especially after all the shite they spouted to me for over a month through emails :/) xx
It's not from game4game it is from Gamesonly, they sold the dead island red edition