Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 03:50 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe
Default Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Limited Editions available for pre-order for US and Canda only - Range $80 - $275

EA has announced three Limited Editions for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning going from the expected $80 to the expensive $275.

All three will include:
  • a custom parchment map of Amalur,
  • Amalur themed 7-piece dice set and dice bag
  • a full set of 40 Destiny Cards
  • Soundtrack of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning composed by Grant.
This decent set is called Special Edition and available for $80 - only 2000 of these will be produced.

Now we are coming to the more expensive price rage starting at $200 and limited to 700.
This will be the Collector's Edition and includes the following additional content:
  • 12.5" Limited Edition McFarlane Toys Prismere Troll figure
  • Original lithograph signed by Ken Rolston

If you still have not enough have a look at this ultimate package - The Reckoning Signature Edition is available for a staggering $275 and only 300 will be produced.

The Signature Edition of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning comes with everything featured in the Collector?s Edition as well as the following exceptions:
  • an individually numbered custom sketch by Todd McFarlane limited to 300 units
  • All Prismere Troll figures in the Signature Edition will be signed by either Todd McFarlane, R. A. Salvatore, or Curt Schilling and are numbered 1 to 300

Now it's up to you...which edition you go for!

Developed by 38 Studios subsidiary Big Huge Games, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning will be available on Feb. 7, 2012 in North America and on Feb. 10, 2012 in Europe on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.

pre-order can be made here - for U.S. & Canada residential only.... View this article on the HomePage.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:24 PM

Kelekin's Flag is: Canada
Default Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Limited Editions available for pre-order for US and

Is it funny that I want the Curt Schilling autograph?
Old 12-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Collector Extraordinaire

thefunk007's Flag is: Great Britain
Default Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Limited Editions available for pre-order for US and

Are these versions only going to be for sale in the US then?

Also do they take the money right away if you order?

Last edited by thefunk007; 12-11-2011 at 10:26 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:16 PM
DB Proprietor

gurpswoo1's Flag is: UK United Kingdom (UK)

US and Canada only

Funds are taken straight away
Old 12-12-2011, 12:03 AM

surfdude73's Flag is: Wales

What version is getting released in europe then
Old 12-12-2011, 09:41 PM
????????,,L

lhurgoyf's Flag is: United States NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpswoo1 View Post
US and Canada only

Funds are taken straight away
I paid with credit card and have not been billed. If you use paypal, they probably take the funds right away. I was wrong, even credit card purchases are charged right away.

Last edited by lhurgoyf; 12-13-2011 at 03:12 PM.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:37 AM

winds's Flag is: Canada

Thanks! Ordered the signature edition for the 360. What version and on which console is everyone else ordering?
Old 12-13-2011, 05:17 AM

Kelekin's Flag is: Canada

I paid for a PS3 edition myself.

Surprised these aren't sold out, but I suppose it's really a price point thing.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:45 AM

gomgomboy's Flag is: United States

i just pre-ordered the cheapest one and the signature edition one PS3 VERSION and to be honest i just want the map , had enough of them figurines and i'm not too crazy about the lithograph or the signature anyhow , before i unbox any of those im gonna rent first and if i like it ill keep the signature and sell the cheaper one or if i hate it i'll just sell them both i did the same with skyrim cept i kept the statue ver cuz its soo badass!!!
Old 12-13-2011, 02:33 PM

Lemur's Flag is: Singapore

From the various descriptions:

"All Prismere Troll figures in the Signature Edition will be signed by either Todd McFarlane, R. A. Salvatore, or Curt Schilling, are numbered 1 to 300, and normally retail individually for $175.00"

"Along with all the items featured in the Special Edition, the Collector’s Edition also comes with an individually numbered limited edition Prismere Troll figurine created by McFarlane toys in a limited run of 1,600 units. This solid resin Troll figurine stands 12.5" and normally retails individually for $125.00."

They sell the figures separately? And this being an EA game.....
Closed Thread