Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Owner/Founder

twistedsymphony's Flag is: United States NH
Default Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector's Edition unmasked

Lots of you wrote in to tell us about the recently revealed Collector's Edition of the Upcoming Ninja Gaiden 3.

This Edition looks to come in a nice box and includes all of the content you'd expect from a higher end CE. A CD soundtrack an artbook and a pair of figurines. Fans of Dead or Alive will also be happy to see the inclusion of a voucher for a special version of the Dead or Alive 5 demo which includes 4 playable fighters (as opposed other versions of the demo which only include 2 fighters).

Scheduled for release on Xbox 360 and PS3 March 20th in North America and March 23rd in Europe. No official pricing has been announced and it doesn't seem to be available for pre-order anywhere yet but it's rumored to be priced around $100 USD.... View this article on the HomePage.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:29 PM

Littlefeet1's Flag is: United States California
Default Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector's Edition unmasked

The thing i'm concerning about is the release date and the set figures measurements. I just hope it doesn't comes out at the same time with Max Payne 3 Special Edition and not the size of Altair in AC 1 (US version) collector's Edition or the cheap looking Chris figure in Resident Evil 5 CE. Honestly, it does looks good really. The figures set better be 6"-7" inches tall.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:44 PM
Site Supporter

Ryaku's Flag is: France Somewhere in Space...

Want it !!

Old 01-14-2012, 09:31 PM

foreverflash's Flag is: United States Massachusetts

Very exciting!

Was hoping for this for a while. Too bad they won't be doing the "Sigma" thing this time around because I already own Sigma 1 and 2 for PS3 in Collector edition!

...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Old 01-14-2012, 09:36 PM

vhal_x's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland.

Really want this, is it definitely to be released in Europe aswell (UK for me)? xx

Instagram/CollectingAsylum/Twitter
Old 01-14-2012, 09:53 PM

foreverflash's Flag is: United States Massachusetts
Cool Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector's Edition unmasked

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhal_x View Post
Really want this, is it definitely to be released in Europe aswell (UK for me)? xx
Hopefully NOT! lol I want my exclusives! haha
...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Old 01-14-2012, 10:11 PM

vhal_x's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland.

But it says here
Quote:
March 20th in North America and March 23rd in Europe.
so it probably will not be a US exclusive, just wanting some confirmation xx

Instagram/CollectingAsylum/Twitter
Old 01-15-2012, 12:46 AM

Matrix6's Flag is: Australia

It's funny how it's been announced for the US for a few days now and yet none of the retail/online stores have it for pre-order.

This weekend EBGames have put it up for pre-order on their site, and yet it hasn't actually been announced on any local gaming sites here

So yeah, Australia will receive the exact same edition and here are some details;

Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector's Edition contains:
  • Ninja Gaiden 3 game
  • Ryu Hayabusa & Masked Man statue – approx. 25cm(h) [around 10" tall] x 20cm(w) x 10cm(d)
  • Ninja Gaiden 3 art book
  • Ninja Gaiden 3 soundtrack
  • DLC code for Dead or Alive 5 demo

Last edited by Matrix6; 01-15-2012 at 01:12 AM. Reason: did I say 3? I meant just one lol
Old 01-15-2012, 02:17 AM

Dreamcazman's Flag is: Australia Melbourne, Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix6 View Post
This weekend EBGames have put it up for pre-order on their site, and yet it hasn't actually been announced on any local gaming sites here

So yeah, Australia will receive the exact same edition
Yeah, as I mentioned in the other thread, it doesn't look like it'll be an EB exclusive otherwise it'd be written all over the place.

Just waiting to hear back official word from GAME as I'd rather get it from them.
Old 01-15-2012, 02:38 AM

Matrix6's Flag is: Australia

What I meant was it's not mentioned on any local gaming news sites, but I'm not too surprised as many Aussie gaming sites/forum don't normally announce CE/LE unless it's a huge popular franchise here.

Anyway, still got until late March, I'll wait for JB to put it up at they may have it a little cheaper?!?

I'm surprised EB was able to get Street Fighter X Tekken Special Edition as an 'exclusive' though
Closed Thread