Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Owner/Founder

twistedsymphony's Flag is: United States NH
Default Framed and signed "Ultimate" Collector's Edition of Agarest: Generations of War Zero

Yesterday I received word from Ghostlight that they're offering a extremely limited version of the Agarest: Generations of War Zero Collector?s Edition.

After some interest was shown both on Twitter and in the comments section of the Blog in purchasing one of these, we?ve been looking into ways of turning this into a very special, very exclusive collector?s item for fans of this great game. After some careful thought we believe we now have something we can offer you.

We will be making a very limited run of 15 of these superb Ultimate Collector?s Editions available, priced at £499 (not including shipping or insurance). The frames themselves will be handmade and the package will then be personally signed and authenticated by Mr. Hirano (Art lead) and Mr. Sugano (Producer/Director) from Idea Factory. All of Ghostlight?s profits from the sales of the Ultimate Collector?s Edition will be going to the Japan Tsunami Appeal. So, not only will you be getting a wonderful collector?s item, but you?ll be supporting a fantastic cause as well.

We will be offering shipping throughout the PAL region on these items.
Details of how to order have yet to be announced and despite the heavy price tag profits are going towards support for the Japan Tsumani Appeal, so it's for a good cause. We'll post more information when we know more.... View this article on the HomePage.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:20 PM

AmericanBash's Flag is: United States Illinois
Default Re: Framed and signed "Ultimate" Collector's Edition of Agarest: Generations of War Z

I really really want this, I am a HUGE fan of this series
Old 03-03-2012, 01:43 AM

Solemn_In_Berlin's Flag is: Philippines Fort Frolic, Rapture
Send a message via Yahoo to Solemn_In_Berlin
Default Re: Framed and signed "Ultimate" Collector's Edition of Agarest: Generations of War Z

Oh man, I NEED this for my collection. Like AmericanBash, I'm a HUGE fan of the series. And they're actually thinking of doing something similar with Persona 2?! Shame it's for PAL only.

I really hope to get one of these. If I can't, I really hope NIS America does something like this.

What can I say?
Old 03-03-2012, 01:59 AM

RyT's Flag is: Australia

wow 499 GBP... and 15 copies.. I wonder who will get the chance to preorder.. I see someone constantly hit the refresh button on their browser every 5 mins
Old 03-03-2012, 10:55 AM

surfdude73's Flag is: Wales

Imagine these 10 years from now, k'ching, be lucky to get one of these, especially with fleabay, I wouldn't mind one for a future investment, hope the proper fans get it 1st though
Old 03-20-2012, 04:32 PM

buttah42's Flag is: United States New York

any new updates as to when they will sell lol
Old 03-21-2012, 04:24 AM

CanisCanemEdit's Flag is: United States Tallon Overworld

This sounds like this will be insane.
Closed Thread