PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to trade currency?

Strizay
12-23-2012, 04:41 PM
I would like to trade 1 US dollar for the closest amount in any other currency. The US dollar is usually worth less than other currency so I will pay the difference and shipping. In other words, I send you a US dollar and you send me a bill of equal or close to an equal amount. No coins though please. If you don't want a US dollar, I will give you the amount in Paypal marked as gifted.

zyntex
12-23-2012, 06:59 PM
Heh there is only a 5 EUR-Note, as the smallest one in EUR.

Strizay
12-23-2012, 07:02 PM
LOL, I thought people were gonna think I was crazy when I posted this. I am really interested in collecting money now. If you'd like to help me out, let me know what you'd like to do next.

kittychloe
12-23-2012, 07:54 PM
$5 is the minimum in aus too

Strizay
12-23-2012, 08:14 PM
do you guys want to help me out?

kittychloe
12-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Im fine helping, just let me know the condition of the note you want, might need to go to the bank for a good one

Strizay
12-23-2012, 08:19 PM
do you want US currency or would you like Paypal? We can wait until after the holidays to do it though, so they don't get lost in the mail.

Gazereths
12-28-2012, 01:09 AM
Can't you just go to the bureau de change or whatever the US equivalent is and change some money to whatever currency you want?

I'd be willing to help you out if that's not an option though. The smallest note here in England is the 5 pound note, then the 10, 20 and 50. I think Scotland does a 100 pound note but not England.

Strizay
12-28-2012, 01:17 AM
Thanks, sometime after the New Year, I'm really going to invest in this new hobby. I have kids and Christmas really put a hole in my bank. I have to let it heal up before I start spending again. But if you guys want to begin and let me know what you can find and how you'd like me to pay for it, that would be awesome.

Gazereths
12-28-2012, 01:27 AM
Well I can go to the bank any time and ask them for a brand new note, I don't see it being a problem for them, they have piles of the things....... I'd prefer paypal payment though as I have no desire for foreign currency.

Strizay
12-28-2012, 04:11 AM
OK, let me know how much paypal gifted you'd like for it so whenever I'm ready I'll know what to expect. I'd appreciate everyone else's input also that would like to help. Maybe in a format like this:

Note:1 crappy US dollar
Trade for: 1 non crappy currency equal or amount in paypal
pm me your paypal info or post it here

Strizay
01-07-2013, 09:41 PM
Thank you very much to veselaki for helping me to start off my collection of non US currency. These notes are extremely awesome, it feels great to hold them in my hands.