PDA

View Full Version : Out of space

Sylfaris
01-04-2013, 05:16 AM
... well well as i can se all of your are good griefers :D *not any kind of offense (!)* So im still suprised that all of you seem to have plenty of space in their rooms/houses to fill it with CE's. What do you do if there is no space left? I could never even think about selling one of my pieces (even if they are so less)

oO

So what will you do in the future? or what have you already done if your room was like a messily

This question came up cuz my room almost reached its limit :D

Twisted
01-04-2013, 05:50 AM
i would be forced to sell my least favorite or ones that are over produced and prices have crashed to one fifth of retail price...i want to collect and know that the items i have are indeed true collectors editions and people can appreciate them what they are..as opposed to something like killzone helghast edition..which is a joke for how many they made and same with bioshock 2 collectors edition..these things languished even after 75% off markdowns...irrespective of that..if there is a game that i really liked..or the packaging is something special i will keep it regardless.

Dr_Jengo
01-04-2013, 07:26 AM
What will I do? I'll buy a new house!

Nah not really.. But actually I got a new house with my wife and we will be moving in once it's ready, probably around end of 2013 or early 2014.

Now at my parents' place, I'm already out of space in my display cabinet so just storing boxes right now. Can't wait to move in to the new house where I'll have a room all to myself for my collection and gaming room. Will have plenty of space there..

I can't bear to think what will happen if I run out of space in the new place.. Probably sell a few things but how much can you sell? Gotta be more decisive about things I buy I guess..

vhal_x
01-04-2013, 12:00 PM
My house is completely full, and getting more and more cramped as each month passes.

At some point we will have to try and get a bigger house (we rent, so not as much trouble as selling and buying a new house), but then the same problem will probably happen again later down the line.

So really, I don't know what we'll do :shrug: xx

Lemur
01-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Digital CE will solve all your space issues :spiteful:

vhal_x
01-04-2013, 12:11 PM
Digital CE will solve all your space issues :spiteful:

NO! :nono: xx

comaamen86
01-04-2013, 02:09 PM
knock through your wall into your neighbours they will prob like the company

Platfus
01-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Already have this problem. My room is big, but i share it with brother and sister xD :/ So I have to keep my AC stuff in one retarded cabinet which is almost full now, and I want to start collecting also other brands than only AC. I want to buy some new stuff, like N7 or Explorer ed maybe... So AC will be my main part of collection and then some shelf for other stuff. Also have one shelf above bed with AC statues, and there is not enought space too :/

Sent from my P350 Cyanogenmod 7 using Tapatalk

LowlyAssassin
01-04-2013, 07:07 PM
i would be forced to sell my least favorite or ones that are over produced and prices have crashed to one fifth of retail price...i want to collect and know that the items i have are indeed true collectors editions and people can appreciate them what they are..as opposed to something like killzone helghast edition..which is a joke for how many they made and same with bioshock 2 collectors edition..these things languished even after 75% off markdowns...irrespective of that..if there is a game that i really liked..or the packaging is something special i will keep it regardless.

What where can I get a new BioShock 2 collectors for 75% off?

LowlyAssassin
01-04-2013, 07:10 PM
To answer your question
I ran pout of space over a year ago
All my boxed consoles and everything that is not Assassins creed is boxed in original box then individually in another outer box to protect retail box and stacked floor to ceiling behind my wardrobes

comaamen86
01-04-2013, 07:15 PM
To answer your question
I ran pout of space over a year ago
All my boxed consoles and everything that is not Assassins creed is boxed in original box then individually in another outer box to protect retail box and stacked floor to ceiling behind my wardrobes

lowlys room
http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/hoarding-before-ep-1-284x212.jpg

LowlyAssassin
01-04-2013, 07:41 PM
Double post

LowlyAssassin
01-04-2013, 07:42 PM
It will be that bad come march when gears judgment and BioShock are out
I'm just so happy there isn't a another FORZA until the next generation xbox

NaughtyDogJames
01-05-2013, 05:47 AM
It will be that bad come march when gears judgment and BioShock are out
I'm just so happy there isn't a another FORZA until the next generation xbox

Don't kid yourself. We're talking about Microsoft here.

SwiftDeath
01-05-2013, 06:10 AM
I have a small collection myself so can't really complain atm but the one bookcase that I use to display stuff is getting super full.

My previous solution was to safely store most of my steelbook collection as that saved a ton of shelf space but not really sure what to do now

Don't really have anywhere to put another bookcase :think:

LowlyAssassin
01-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Don't kid yourself. We're talking about Microsoft here.

Ye but the Forza and gears collectors are not usually that big
And there's no more fdable as Pete left lionhead
I did make a list somewhere as to ehy I'm gonna run out of space

NaughtyDogJames
01-05-2013, 10:22 AM
cough*epic edition*cough

kittychloe
01-05-2013, 11:26 AM
I never had space to begin with, not sure what i will do, buy a shed?

LowlyAssassin
01-05-2013, 11:30 AM
cough*epic edition*cough

not that again
Not falling into the big box hype trap
When did the big box hype trap even start
I remember skyrim and gow3 epic ed
I'm not investing in a waste of space for the gears of war franchize,

NaughtyDogJames
01-05-2013, 11:33 AM
I never had space to begin with, not sure what i will do, buy a shed?

Our sheds full of snakes...

NaughtyDogJames
01-05-2013, 11:34 AM
not that again
Not falling into the big box hype trap
When did the big box hype trap even start
I remember skyrim and gow3 epic ed
I'm not investing in a waste of space for the gears of war franchize,

I'm confused?

LowlyAssassin
01-05-2013, 11:38 AM
You has snakes in somerset?

NaughtyDogJames
01-05-2013, 11:40 AM
You has snakes in somerset?

Pets. It has to be the hottest place in our house/garden. It's riddiculously wel insulated and heated. We do get the odd snake though on the moors etc though.

kittychloe
01-05-2013, 11:42 AM
Pets. It has to be the hottest place in our house/garden. It's riddiculously wel insulated and heated. We do get the odd snake though on the moors etc though.

I wont suggest a shovel then

Sylfaris
01-05-2013, 11:45 AM
well i'm also runnign out of space .. my 2 cats even want to destroy all CE's reachable for em *rip sealed re 6 ce* You never had a chance D:

well 1 room a few ce's a lot of consoles and no more room and the big box ce hype seems to go on -_-" thats kind of awefull .... cuz sometimes the best in it is only the figure .... and even some of 'em are damn bad painted.

also one of my furnitures is full of warhammer 40k figures ... *grr* guess i have to mover in the future in my own home besides my family xD

Sylfaris
01-05-2013, 11:46 AM

perfect zombie apocalypse spot! D: old not rodded corpses in the swamp :D gl & hf

NaughtyDogJames
01-05-2013, 11:49 AM
I wont suggest a shovel then

No that's not really a great suggestion.

Twisted
01-06-2013, 05:10 AM
i am too sick right now to visit the stores..but i have seen bioshock 2 collectors editions at the clearance isles at best buy for 75% off and tucked behind display shelves at wal mart for 75% off. in summer 2012.the exterior box is usually somewhat beat up.but the package is new and unused..maybe a US forwarder can drop in and check with there local best buy and wal marts...again..i don't leave the house much right now because of illness, but once god willing i get healthier,if i come across them i will keep you in mind..again at least for the US it appears overproduced.

Xmo
01-06-2013, 06:08 AM
if you guys would like, send me your addresses so I could haul away your collec... I meant give you guys free gardening :)

LowlyAssassin
01-06-2013, 11:29 AM
i am too sick right now to visit the stores..but i have seen bioshock 2 collectors editions at the clearance isles at best buy for 75% off and tucked behind display shelves at wal mart for 75% off. in summer 2012.the exterior box is usually somewhat beat up.but the package is new and unused..maybe a US forwarder can drop in and check with there local best buy and wal marts...again..i don't leave the house much right now because of illness, but once god willing i get healthier,if i come across them i will keep you in mind..again at least for the US it appears overproduced.

i hope you a get better soons and wish you a swift recovery :hug: :hug: