PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition question

Dreamcazman
02-18-2013, 06:40 AM
Hey guys, I managed to score a copy of Dead Space ULE and have a question. It seems the one I got is rarer than most simply because the game has never been removed from it's original packaging.

Actually that's not entirely true, the box has been opened, but the bubblewrap hasn't been removed. I can tell because it's not just taped up, it has these larger sticky tabs holding the bubble wrap together which I don't think the average person would have access to. Other forums users here that have a copy will probably know what I'm talking about. It's perfect in other words. :banana:

Does anyone think removing the bubblewrap will affect it's value?

http://users.on.net/~ckpichler/DSULE.jpg

SwiftDeath
02-18-2013, 06:45 AM
Personally I doubt that if you were to sell it there would be much difference in price if you remove the packaging material from it as it can easily be faked

A perfect seal on it however is a lot harder to fake

MortalMonday
02-18-2013, 08:50 AM
I took the bubble wrap off my copy a couple of weeks ago. With the bubble wrap in place, there's virtually no way to tell if the case or seal are damaged. I'm glad I took it off cause my copy appears to be mint.

I've never graded a game (don't really care for graded games either), but in this case I think I might submit my copy for grading. Not sure just yet though. Leaning towards not having it graded.