PDA

View Full Version : The real new Assassins Creed game-NOT A SILLY DLC!!

HIPPEEDUDE
03-01-2013, 08:08 AM
Assassins Creed IV Black Flag is coming!!!

Well,theres no real official details but,for those in the know we all knew it was coming but we didnt think it would this quick. I think they must have been working on this game at the same time as AC 3. Click the link below for some details,not much but its a start & a real hint if you look at the pic given. In my opinion,it looks like we are back with naval battles & if you put the clues together pirates. I would personally love to know the full details not just the bits & pieces you find here,there,everywhere. The fact its up for pre-order now is a real good start & i'm in for the pre-order of it already:D
I wonder,really wonder what the Collectors edition will hold for all this time,how many versions there will be yet again & of course what little bonus items will come to light:) More money to be spent yet again,lol
.https://ebgames.com.au/xbox360-161578-Assassins-Creed-IV-Black-Flag-Xbox-360

xpl0sive
03-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Yeah was announced yesterday. Rumors had been floating around for a while. Main character is Edward Kenway, Haytham's father. Will be set in the Caribbean across multiple islands, and there will be pirates. Release date of October 29th was leaked :).

LowlyAssassin
03-01-2013, 10:32 AM
I'm surprised that there are so many people that do not understand what yearly releases actually means and how they are developed

UBisoft have copied the yearly release schedule from call of duty
There are always 2 games in development by 2 sections /groups of studios
So ACV is set in and or around brazil and currently in development

Also I've listed most of the expected editions in another thread on this site
But I missed a few pre order bonuses

I would have preferred this as a Massive DLC but I think Microsoft has a limit on the file size for a single DLC of 2 GB due to it using a old (nearly extinct) propriety file format (FAT16 I think) that's why the tyranny of George Washington is split into 43 "episode's" damn Microsoft

But this would probably do just as good as a DLC not in profit and revenue making but as the number ROF people that play it
Due to there being sooo many people that buy more then 1 copy of this piece of crap blood drive

Dreamcazman
03-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Depends on how this one turns out but I'll probably give it a miss - AC3 bored me to death.

OniRyo
03-01-2013, 05:25 PM
Most people expectations were extremely high for AC3 because of AC1 & AC2, doesn't make it a bad game though, because i enjoyed it extremely much, mostly Desmon his story.

Now the trilogy ended, i'm curious how they will start it with AC4, guess there is going to be a lot of new things added to the story.

rapister
03-10-2013, 10:26 AM
u should wait for the assassin's creed anthology for the ps4
AC 1- 4 on the ps4
looking at their track record, im pretty sure they are going to release yet another anthology