03-13-2013, 11:41 PM
Here is a psp that only have 500 copies made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vT_inYm9LQ&feature=player_embedded

SwiftDeath
03-14-2013, 12:41 AM
Here is a psp that only have 500 copies made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vT_inYm9LQ&feature=player_embedded

Wow that is quite rare

Not the rarest Playstation branded game but certainly appears to be rarest PSP game

NBA Elite 11 only has like 10 copies lol

And I consider them comparable as neither were truly available retail as NBA was pulled and Hilton was through a special order

Still cool though

geralds
03-14-2013, 02:17 AM
Wow that is quite rare

Not the rarest Playstation branded game but certainly appears to be rarest PSP game

NBA Elite 11 only has like 10 copies lol

And I consider them comparable as neither were truly available retail as NBA was pulled and Hilton was through a special order

Still cool though

Elite has like 30 ish copies. Hilton was not a special order it was made to train hilton hotel employees or something like that. The Hilton game did have 1000 made but they for some odd reason only shipped out 500 of them the rest who knows what they did with them. Then theres NBA 2 ball on ps1 which is more of a demo and only given away at the NBA all star. Another rare game on psp is dj max 3 usa copy only 5000 were made.

SwiftDeath
03-14-2013, 02:28 AM
Elite has like 30 ish copies. Hilton was not a special order it was made to train hilton hotel employees or something like that. The Hilton game did have 1000 made but they for some odd reason only shipped out 500 of them the rest who knows what they did with them. Then theres NBA 2 ball on ps1 which is more of a demo and only given away at the NBA all star. Another rare game on psp is dj max 3 usa copy only 5000 were made.

Still an interesting find nonetheless

geralds
03-14-2013, 02:35 AM
Still an interesting find nonetheless

yes it is considering sony did license i.