PDA

View Full Version : Is your wallet ready for this?

Xmo
03-15-2013, 04:38 PM
I'm not really into the game... maybe, but I'm more interested in collecting the figures
List of characters are here, but ofcourse Disney will sure put more characters
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Infinity

96U2gkgK0o4

comaamen86
03-15-2013, 04:59 PM
nnnoooooo my wallet is staying put from this cash cow

Xmo
03-15-2013, 06:05 PM
nnnoooooo my wallet is staying put from this cash cow

Lucky you I'm trying to learn resisting this

vhal_x
03-15-2013, 06:10 PM
Haha, I'm already not resisting. Got the game plus one pack preordered. At least they can't rip the piss quite as much as Skylanders did. I hope... xx

Xmo
03-15-2013, 06:56 PM
OMG!!! $13 a pair...........

http://topnews.net.nz/data/Crying-Baby.jpg

comaamen86
03-15-2013, 07:25 PM
OMG!!! $13 a pair...........

http://topnews.net.nz/data/Crying-Baby.jpg

precisely

Strizay
03-15-2013, 07:33 PM
Really, people are interested in games like this? I don't see what the draw is.

Xmo
03-15-2013, 07:43 PM
Really, people are interested in games like this? I don't see what the draw is.

My doctor diagnose me with CAD, collector addiction disease. He said it already spread throughout my body... if they caught it earlier they could have done a breakthrough medical procedure called "saving up" but its no longer possible. I only have a couple years before this disease eats me...

Xmo
03-15-2013, 07:46 PM
haha enough of nonsense...

come on, don't they look awesome?
I don't like getting the toy as is, but since its for a video game and Disney movies are just plain wonderful

comaamen86
03-15-2013, 08:00 PM
pkay trailer does look good not a day 1 though

Xmo
03-15-2013, 08:20 PM
pkay trailer does look good not a day 1 though

Agree, the hype is on the discounts...

Cosmic_Link
03-15-2013, 08:23 PM
My wallet is never ready for anything! XD Didn't buy into Skylanders, not gonna buy into this.

comaamen86
03-15-2013, 08:25 PM
My wallet is never ready for anything! XD Didn't buy into Skylanders, not gonna buy into this.

my wallet is never used the money does not make it that far from my account

Ayiu
03-15-2013, 10:40 PM
will play the game for sure and will probably buy a lot of figures. But will sell them once I completed the game :)

Xmo
03-15-2013, 10:42 PM
will play the game for sure and will probably buy a lot of figures. But will sell them once I completed the game :)

When you do, I get first dibs please :)

Ayiu
03-15-2013, 11:19 PM
When you do, I get first dibs please :)

sounds like a plan :2cool:

HIPPEEDUDE
03-17-2013, 02:40 PM
my wallet is never used the money does not make it that far from my account
Gurantee the moths would fly out of your wallet when they do a Sesame Street version.Cookie Monsters away:lmao:

Fact is its going to be another gimick thing. Whole bunch of characters Disney can choose from & a whole bunch of limited edition type possibilties. Not only will there be some game collectors drooling & wanting but you will get the Disney fanatics getting in on the action,even if they never use them for their intended purpose

comaamen86
03-17-2013, 02:46 PM
Gurantee the moths would fly out of your wallet when they do a Sesame Street version.Cookie Monsters away:lmao:

Fact is its going to be another gimick thing. Whole bunch of characters Disney can choose from & a whole bunch of limited edition type possibilties. Not only will there be some game collectors drooling & wanting but you will get the Disney fanatics getting in on the action,even if they never use them for their intended purpose

do not even joke about such a things if there is a cookie monster edition i would queue up from the day it is announced

Xmo
03-17-2013, 03:07 PM

Yup, I'm more interested into the limited editions figures. But I kinda also looking for the classic disney characters like Pinocchio, Dumbo, Peter Pan, Hercules, Tarzan etc etc, I'm just wishing because it would be unlikely for Disney to get these characters out if they intend to capture the those who are around 10 year old children... I hope Disney have a "kids art heart" division where they specialize in these kind of situations xD

HIPPEEDUDE
03-17-2013, 03:09 PM
do not even joke about such a things if there is a cookie monster edition i would queue up from the day it is announced

Whos joking. Disney jumped on the band wagon after seeing they could make lots of cash,appeal to kids of all ages & generations as well as spreading the Disney name yet again. Sesame Street will jump on board sooner or later labeling it as an educational experience for the kiddies:D

HIPPEEDUDE
03-17-2013, 03:17 PM
Yup, I'm more interested into the limited editions figures. But I kinda also looking for the classic disney characters like Pinocchio, Dumbo, Peter Pan, Hercules, Tarzan etc etc, I'm just wishing because it would be unlikely for Disney to get these characters out if they intend to capture the those who are around 10 year old children... I hope Disney have a "kids art heart" division where they specialize in these kind of situations xD
I can only imagine the possible limited edition versions. You could have Dumbo's pink elephants,Pinocchio with a longer nose or two versions of him as a puppet & a real boy,the possibilties could be endless if you think to hard about it.

flatout
03-20-2013, 06:23 PM
I can only imagine the possible limited edition versions. You could have Dumbo's pink elephants,Pinocchio with a longer nose or two versions of him as a puppet & a real boy,the possibilties could be endless if you think to hard about it.

No no, me no start tinking hard. Me hurt meself. Shamd on you!

I agree this is just a cash in after seeing Activision's Sylanders make well over $100,000,000 with theirs.