PDA

View Full Version : Guys, do you think DI Zombie bait is a good investment?

Omega
04-23-2013, 06:03 PM
If I buy that, I will not open it. I heard the game is shit and the figure disgusting. But if it really is limited, it might be selling for hundreds or even thousand in a few years. Do you think this is a good investment?

comaamen86
04-23-2013, 06:07 PM
i think you should sell the house, burn all your possessions and buy as many as possible

long game retire in ten years once you sell two of these

no honestly the game is enjoyable based on what you like, you seen it if you dont like it dont buy it

investment wise you can never tell

Omega
04-23-2013, 06:09 PM
8000 units doesnt sound THAT limited.

comaamen86
04-23-2013, 06:10 PM
dunno hard to judge the market on this one, it has not sold out on pre-order

vhal_x
04-23-2013, 06:30 PM
In all honesty, it is highly unlikely that ANY CE that isn't numbered and limited to less than 1000 will be worth much in the future, even if sealed, due to the number of people with a "reseller's mentality" nowadays. Too many copies bought and kept sealed for future monetary gain, that it means sealed copies will be common as shit, and the fact that most CEs are mass produced beyond belief lowers the chance of future profit even more :shrug: xx

HIPPEEDUDE
04-23-2013, 06:49 PM
If you want something collactable as an investment buy things that are hard to find now,not things that are common or will be common. If somethings hard to find now theres a high chance it will be even harder to find for whatever reason as time goes by. You also have to factor in how popular something is & wether that popularity will withstand the test of time. If a CE or LE spans several areas of collecting such as memorbilia or comic collecting that also helps as it gives you a more diverse area of potential buyers. Most importantly,collect what you love &/or enjoy,theres no point having some ugly piece of rubbish sitting on the shelf if you dont

SwiftDeath
04-23-2013, 06:50 PM
In all honesty, it is highly unlikely that ANY CE that isn't numbered and limited to less than 1000 will be worth much in the future, even if sealed, due to the number of people with a "reseller's mentality" nowadays. Too many copies bought and kept sealed for future monetary gain, that it means sealed copies will be common as shit, and the fact that most CEs are mass produced beyond belief lowers the chance of future profit even more :shrug: xx

lol I'm of a similiar opinion

This generation games won't sell in 30 years what games from 30 years ago sell for now

VG collecting is just too common now that perfect examples are rampant, very little is rare albeit for some reason I still lie to myself and say steels will be rare and desirable down the road :rotf:

HIPPEEDUDE
04-23-2013, 07:00 PM
lol I'm of a similiar opinion

This generation games won't sell in 30 years what games from 30 years ago sell for now

VG collecting is just too common now that perfect examples are rampant, very little is rare albeit for some reason I still lie to myself and say steels will be rare and desirable down the road :rotf:

Thing is games from 30 years ago sell & sell well for the simple reason that people who didnt have them or afford them then can now get them as well as afford them now. Theres also the fact there are more games made now than before,so there will always be plenty of something made now in the future. I would probably say the original xbox was the last console(excluding handhelds) that had under 1000 games made for it. The PS2 was still churning out games even after the PS3 release so theres a but load of those games floating around.

VGA grading/collecting is just gone stupid. Theres people out there who just walk into a shop,find the best condition copy of a new release game,go get it graded then put in a little box & then expect to sell it for three times the retail price. I would call them major idiots & wankers for doing this but,the true idiots are the people that buy them.

Steels valuble in the future,possibly but i think it would depend on the game itself & the detail of artwork on them

comaamen86
04-23-2013, 07:05 PM
i find zombie bait highly attrractive

HIPPEEDUDE
04-23-2013, 07:12 PM
i find zombie bait highly attrractive

I dont know which way to take that reply:lmao:

comaamen86
04-23-2013, 07:14 PM
I dont know which way to take that reply:lmao:

the worst possible way :twisted:

HIPPEEDUDE
04-23-2013, 07:16 PM
the worst possible way :twisted:

So chuck you a headless torso in a bikini & your a happy camper:D

SwiftDeath
04-23-2013, 07:26 PM
So chuck you a headless torso in a bikini & your a happy camper:D

The internet is a strange place :nosleep:

HIPPEEDUDE
04-23-2013, 07:30 PM
The internet is a strange place :nosleep:

Not something i thought i would see a "notorious lurker" say:D

SwiftDeath
04-23-2013, 07:39 PM
Not something i thought i would see a "notorious lurker" say:D

lol yeah I have seen my fair share of the dark side of the internet, sometimes out of choice, sometimes not

Haven't seen a cookie monster requesting a headless corpse before though

That's a first for even me :swoon:

comaamen86
04-23-2013, 07:48 PM
hey i dont judge any of yoouuusse

SwiftDeath
04-23-2013, 08:43 PM
hey i dont judge any of yoouuusse

lol coma I want me one of those headless torsos too :spiteful:

Doesn't even need to say Dead Island on it......

trugamer1995
04-24-2013, 04:07 PM
yeah....thats not creepy at all......*runs away*