PDA

View Full Version : Game DLC Codes with Expiration

CatsWolfdogSon
05-02-2013, 10:10 AM
Hey guys,

I don't know if there's already a thread about this but I think it would be a great help for buyers and sellers who need it or want to find out if the DLC of the CEs that they're buying has expired or not.
From my experience there were some LE/CEs that I bought which had expired DLCs one of them just had 2 days left until it's expiration date after I bought it.

There was an instance that some but not all the DLCs in a game was expired.
I am not aware if it is the same for PS3 releases.

Hopefully everyone with LE/CEs that have DLCs wouldnt mind helping out in sharing the info and add to this list.

Mass Effect 3 CE Xbox 360- Exp Date March 7 2013
Mass Effect CE Xbox 360 - ???
Deus Ex CE Xbox 360 - ???
Splinter Cell Conviction Xbox 360 - ???
Assassin's Creed Anthology Xbox 360 - ???

KnightOfTruth
05-02-2013, 02:33 PM
Hey guys,

I don't know if there's already a thread about this but I think it would be a great help for buyers and sellers who need it or want to find out if the DLC of the CEs that they're buying has expired or not.
From my experience there were some LE/CEs that I bought which had expired DLCs one of them just had 2 days left until it's expiration date after I bought it.

Hopefully everyone with LE/CEs that have DLCs wouldnt mind helping out in sharing the info and add to this list.

I believe my Mass Effect 2 CE [Xbox360] had an expiration date of 1/1/2012 if I recall - I was rather upset when I opened it and saw that. And OH BLAST - I don't think I ever entered my ME3 codes!!!!

CatsWolfdogSon
05-02-2013, 05:51 PM
I believe my Mass Effect 2 CE [Xbox360] had an expiration date of 1/1/2012 if I recall - I was rather upset when I opened it and saw that. And OH BLAST - I don't think I ever entered my ME3 codes!!!!

That really sucks when that happens. Though I read somewhere (just need to find that forum link again) that you can try activating the DLC codes and they would work even past its expiration date. Haven't tried this though,might be able to try it out once I receive a 2 year old CE I'm purchasing.Hopefully that it does work.

NaughtyDogJames
05-05-2013, 12:34 PM
Gran Turismo 5 CE & Signature Ed. December 2012
All Uncharted 3 Event codes (Pax, E3)- Expired

MisterKIKI
01-16-2014, 12:53 PM
Was googling about expired DLC and found this thread.

Had my GT5 signature edition since release, but never cracked it open. Went through account.sonyentertainment.com site and tried both DLC codes last night (Chrome and Phantom cars) and I was able to redeem both!

Maybe it helps to go via the website rather than your XMB or PSNStore.

On the other hand, the inFamous 2 DLC codes got an invalid code error.

JRPGFan
01-16-2014, 03:15 PM
Ni No Kuni: Wizard Edition DLC has these. Gonna have to check later today. I only got the normal CE DLC. Not the EB games 2nd DLC or the Guide Book DLC.

Cosmic_Link
01-16-2014, 06:39 PM
Ni No Kuni: Wizard Edition DLC has these. Gonna have to check later today. I only got the normal CE DLC. Not the EB games 2nd DLC or the Guide Book DLC.

The Guide book DLC code was only available for NTSC PSN accounts. The Golden Hurly DLC was available on the PAL PSN store for free so didn't require you to get the guide to obtain the DLC. :D

JRPGFan
01-17-2014, 02:46 AM
The Guide book DLC code was only available for NTSC PSN accounts. The Golden Hurly DLC was available on the PAL PSN store for free so didn't require you to get the guide to obtain the DLC. :D

EB Games in Australia had an Griffon DLC with their WE along with Gold Mite and Gold Drongo.

Gold Mite and Gold Drongo DLC ends on January 25th 2015.

Enjoy!

ouroboros
01-17-2014, 03:34 PM
That really sucks when that happens. Though I read somewhere (just need to find that forum link again) that you can try activating the DLC codes and they would work even past its expiration date. Haven't tried this though,might be able to try it out once I receive a 2 year old CE I'm purchasing.Hopefully that it does work.

Hey guys,

Bioware/EA extended all of their expiration dates. I would suggest trying the codes first. You can also call EA, I have had great success getting them to give me new codes.

chal3oye
01-27-2014, 05:40 AM
Maybe it helps to go via the website rather than your XMB or PSNStore.

On the other hand, the inFamous 2 DLC codes got an invalid code error.

jack.torry
02-09-2014, 02:41 PM
I think that's last year