PDA

View Full Version : Anyone clever enough to answer?? [Skyrim CE]

Redmagster
05-21-2013, 05:00 PM
Hey all

Can anyone help with some information here?...

Talking about the French collectors edition for Skyrim - can anyone tell me if the game plays in multiple languages and also if the bonus content on the dvd is French language only or multiple??

Anyone?!?? ;)

comaamen86
05-21-2013, 05:48 PM
Hey all

Can anyone help with some information here?...

Talking about the French collectors edition for Skyrim - can anyone tell me if the game plays in multiple languages and also if the bonus content on the dvd is French language only or multiple??

Anyone?!?? ;)

i dont know if this helps but italian download is italian only, for the amount of narrative i dont think so but maybe a frenchie give proper answer

comaamen86
05-21-2013, 05:50 PM
update for the legendary edition listed in june

Product Description
Released June 7, 2013. Nine product. Game and Manual French

Redmagster
05-21-2013, 05:52 PM
update for the legendary edition listed in june

Product Description
Released June 7, 2013. Nine product. Game and Manual French

Thanks Coma but I'm living in the past... I mean the big box Skyrim with Alduin and artbook....

comaamen86
05-21-2013, 05:53 PM
german version of game

Plattform: PC - DVD (Windows 7, Vista)

Spielsprache: Deutsch
Men?s/Texte: Deutsch
Verpackung und Benutzerhandbuch: Deutsch

so i would hedge a bet french only

comaamen86
05-21-2013, 06:02 PM
Thanks Coma but I'm living in the past... I mean the big box Skyrim with Alduin and artbook....

do it mags you can fly the dragon like a plane whilst learning french or buy from gamestop for another 20 in english

LyricalOne
05-22-2013, 09:47 PM
do it mags you can fly the dragon like a plane whilst learning french or buy from gamestop for another 20 in english

I have been wanting to make my Alduin and my Songbird do El Tango de la Muerte :zoro: