PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto V

Pages : 1 [2]

blockbusterboy
12-03-2013, 08:00 PM
So any crews active or people active on GTA online. You know the kind of thing for missions. Don't you get paid more as part of a group ?

imironmann
12-03-2013, 08:39 PM
I've not yet played any of this online. Just got internet set up at the new house a couple days ago. They had to run new lines in the ground for it and it took almost 2 months for them to show up to do it. Looking forward to trying it out though. pm me if you want to play sometime.

blockbusterboy
12-04-2013, 08:09 PM
Will do. I'm on about 23:00/00:00 (your time) approx depending if your Central or Eastern. Not every night though. I'll keep an eye out. If I see you in game I'll give a call. Don't have a headset. Was going to get one but with next gen want to make sure it's fully compatible with current and next gen. So it's awkward typing in the mean time and no I don't have a connected keyboard so it's D-Pad all the way then again it's about the game not the talk.

blockbusterboy
12-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Will do. I'm on about 23:00/00:00 (your time) approx depending if your Central or Eastern. Not every night though. I'll keep an eye out. If I see you in game I'll give a call. Don't have a headset. Was going to get one but with next gen want to make sure it's fully compatible with current and next gen. So it's awkward typing in the mean time and no I don't have a connected keyboard so it's D-Pad all the way then again it's about the game not the talk.