PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock Infinite Alt PK (How Rare) Is there a Fallout 3 PK or GoW Ascension PK?

flatout
05-27-2013, 07:01 PM
I am just curious if anyone has or has seen another complete kit like this secondary Bioshock Infinite Press Kit... I am just curious how rare a complete one like it is. I know the contents are anything but rare but I have not seen another complete one with the box.

http://i44.tinypic.com/23pcsm.jpg

Also was there a Fallout 3 Press Kit? I have seen a Launch Kit from retailers on eBay but never seen a Press Kit but admittedly I have never really looked for one. Another I am not sure if that made one for is God of War Ascension... has anyone heard of a Press or Launch Kit for this?

Curiosity is killing me!

SwiftDeath
05-27-2013, 08:10 PM
First question, never seen another one of those bioshock infinite lower tier press kits other than yours and the ebay listing for yours

Second question, I have NEVER seen a Fallout 3 Press Kit at least not the European one that you're thinking of but there were some press items for it

Third question I don't believe there was any press kit for God of War Ascension as I haven't seen one and I remember Ingmar complaining that there wasn't a pk for it

flatout
05-27-2013, 08:23 PM
Thanks... I am thinking there were more of them but the people who got them threw away the box and sold the items. But this is just a theory.

I know though that the items within the kit were sent out separately to many journalist as gifts... just not sure how many were bundled.

SwiftDeath
05-27-2013, 08:26 PM
Thanks... I am thinking there were more of them but the people who got them threw away the box and sold the items. But this is just a theory.

I know though that the items within the kit were sent out separately to many journalist as gifts... just not sure how many were bundled.

Hmmm there has to be more than one of those

I would honestly consider that BI pk as the standard bundle sent out in Germany and that most journalists threw away the box as you suggested

flatout
05-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Hmmm there has to be more than one of those

I would honestly consider that BI pk as the standard bundle sent out in Germany and that most journalists threw away the box as you suggested

Yeah I know there had to be more for sure... probably sent to a certain number of German Journalist.

But I know for a fact all of the items inside the kit were sent out separately to journalist and companies as well. There are tons of books and lanyards out there... they seemed fairly rare at first but not now. Well they are still rare-ish... but I have seen one or 2 people selling 4-5 of them at a time... but these were probably sent to a company.