PDA

View Full Version : what you getting

comaamen86
06-13-2013, 07:25 PM
poll poll poll :bananayes::bananayes:

imironmann
06-13-2013, 07:56 PM
A next gen poll...I just had a vision of the future and already know who wins!

PS4 pre ordered.

My only real gripe about Playstation is their controller. They make them too small for comfort for me. Hope there are some good custom ones soon after release. That's the main reason Xbox won me over all those years ago.

Already have a Wii U and will keep both my PS3/360.

SwiftDeath
06-13-2013, 08:01 PM

PS4 pre ordered.

My only real gripe about Playstation is their controller. They make them too small for comfort for me. Hope there are some good custom ones soon after release. That's the main reason Xbox won me over all those years ago.

Yep PS4 for me as well :)

Imironmann if you prefer xbox controllers, a third party accessory company will no doubt make an adapter :D

Tend to be a little expensive though

comaamen86
06-13-2013, 08:12 PM

PS4 pre ordered.

i always found me thumbs slipping and it too light to hold but they have ridged the thumbsticks and hopefully its a bit heavier but otherwise controller okay

Matt16
06-13-2013, 09:28 PM
PS4 preorder is in :D

And everyone should be nicer to the Wii U, he's a very sensitive soul :(

Platfus
06-13-2013, 09:30 PM
Cant select more than one :(

comaamen86
06-13-2013, 09:53 PM
PS4 preorder is in :D

And everyone should be nicer to the Wii U, he's a very sensitive soul :(

no wii u, never got noticed at e3

comaamen86
06-13-2013, 09:54 PM
votes so far 6 of sound mind getting ps4 and one german getting x1

Matt16
06-13-2013, 09:56 PM
no wii u, never got noticed at e3

Yeah Nintendo seem to be trying not to sell it at the minute :(

As long as there's a new Metriod at some point though, I'm happy :)

evilvort3x
06-13-2013, 10:10 PM
PS4

imironmann
06-13-2013, 10:29 PM
Ouya isn't on the poll.

I just got my Ouya backer console.

Maybe one day Ouya can step it up and give these others a run for their money. Would be great to have more competition in the world of consoles.

Would love to see a reboot of the Dreamcast.

SwiftDeath
06-13-2013, 10:45 PM
Ouya isn't on the poll.

Maybe one day Ouya can step it up and give these others a run for their money. Would be great to have more competition in the world of consoles.

Honestly wouldn't mind seeing Sega try their hand at a console again but not going to happen :(

Ouya never really appealed to me as I like to play non-immersive games on my phone or internet browser

comaamen86
06-13-2013, 10:49 PM
ouya is like free pc games and what you see on android?

i don see sega ever giving it another go

Sylfaris
06-14-2013, 06:23 AM
Ps4 as i already have a wiiu and a super moddern pc xD

LeX
06-14-2013, 07:06 AM
I'm a PC gamer and collector.
but this year I decided to buy PS4, my first console.

I forgot, I own PS1 when I was a kid. :D

SwiftDeath
06-14-2013, 07:09 AM
I'm a PC gamer and collector.
but this year I decided to buy PS4, my first console.

I forgot, I own PS1 when I was a kid. :D

:welcome: to console gaming :D

You're among friends

LeX
06-14-2013, 07:41 AM
:Thanks: Need to work hard to support my gaming passion :v:

Mike1888
06-14-2013, 01:22 PM
PS4, obviously.

Leonsamus
06-14-2013, 01:24 PM
definitely ps4. First time I won't be owning a current gen xbox.

ingmar1988
06-14-2013, 01:35 PM
ps4 already ordered :D

HIPPEEDUDE
06-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Me going to be an old fart by staying with this gen Xbox 360 & the original Xbox. Not going to the darkside just yet in the hopes MS will listen to the millions of complaints,rants & hate mail they have recieved

Ayiu
06-14-2013, 02:36 PM
Never thought this time would come...but I'll follow v and kian :banghead:

Deathhound
06-14-2013, 02:53 PM
PS4 is it for me.

comaamen86
06-14-2013, 10:13 PM
Never thought this time would come...but I'll follow v and kian :banghead:

hmmm you gonna talk scottish?

Ayiu
06-14-2013, 11:03 PM
hmmm you gonna talk scottish?

non of your business :beee:

comaamen86
06-14-2013, 11:09 PM
non of your business :beee:

awww germy sad tickle germy like elmo sure will get a smile

Ayiu
06-14-2013, 11:14 PM
awww germy sad tickle germy like elmo sure will get a smile
germy off to bed/netflix now

comaamen86
06-14-2013, 11:15 PM
germy off to bed/netflix now

night germy enjoy your netflix

kittychloe
06-15-2013, 09:16 AM
The one and only WiiU Vote :D

Matt16
06-15-2013, 11:40 AM

If I could have voted for more than one it would have more :1:

comaamen86
06-16-2013, 01:11 PM

theres always one

Raven
06-16-2013, 01:15 PM
Getting the PS4 myself and pre-ordered off Amazon, hopefully some good bundles will come up like at .com. It is cheaper to order off amazon.com though that's if they ship it worldwide lol

Main selling point was the no region lock considering I import alot of games and those jp exclusives! Plus the other good points they have been trolling M$ with at e3 lol

kittychloe
06-16-2013, 11:50 PM
theres always one

There can be only one! :D

Sand4fish
06-17-2013, 05:47 AM
I'm sticking with the current gen for at least 6 months after the launch of the ps4 and xbox one. But probably I'll be getting a ps4 and wiu in the end. Exclusives will be very few between MS and Sony for the next gen, like we see with the only once ps exclusive series final fantasy and MGS, but Microsoft just pissed me off this time so no love for Xbox one from me.

richy rude
06-18-2013, 12:15 PM
I'm sticking with the current gen for at least 6 months after the launch of the ps4 and xbox one. But probably I'll be getting a ps4 and wiu in the end. Exclusives will be very few between MS and Sony for the next gen, like we see with the only once ps exclusive series final fantasy and MGS, but Microsoft just pissed me off this time so no love for Xbox one from me.

TBH I'd probably wait until the festive period of 2014. Then will have a reasonable amount of titles in the library, thus helping you make an informed choice on which console to get. Also any issues with the infrastructure should have been eliminated and will have a nice healthy price reduction just in time for Christmas.

BTW I'm getting an XB one as I'm an exhibitionist. Despite MS annoying me with a lot of things regarding drm, the reliance on the stupid connect and total lack of care/empathy for it's loyal consumer base, it's the one which I find has the most potential.
Also I've amassed a too higher gamer score to switch to being a PS noob. :rotf:

Sand4fish
06-18-2013, 04:39 PM
TBH I'd probably wait until the festive period of 2014. Then will have a reasonable amount of titles in the library, thus helping you make an informed choice on which console to get. Also any issues with the infrastructure should have been eliminated and will have a nice healthy price reduction just in time for Christmas.

BTW I'm getting an XB one as I'm an exhibitionist. Despite MS annoying me with a lot of things regarding drm, the reliance on the stupid connect and total lack of care/empathy for it's loyal consumer base, it's the one which I find has the most potential.
Also I've amassed a too higher gamer score to switch to being a PS noob. :rotf:

For me it'll be hard to support MS (except for PC) after smartass statements like this: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/06/12/gamers-without-internet-can-stick-with-xbox-360-says-microsoft

Cosmic_Link
06-18-2013, 06:26 PM
TBH, I'm edging more towards the PS4, but I'm still torn between the 2. :( Too much Gamerscore amassed to make jumping ship an easy choice. >.< However, with the bullshit comment that MS made in the above article, I find their attitude towards their fans and customers completely disgusting! >.<

MS, do you want my money? If you do, you're going the wrong way about getting it.

Might just get a PS4 for launch and wait to see if I want an xbox later down the line.

vhal_x
06-18-2013, 07:21 PM
I'm only at 16k, so nothing compared to some of the achievement whores on here ;) xx

KnightOfTruth
06-18-2013, 07:25 PM
I'm only at 16k, so nothing compared to some of the achievement whores on here ;) xx

I resemble that remark! :ok:

SwiftDeath
06-18-2013, 07:26 PM
Honestly I wonder how many might switch to PS4 if sony rolled out a system to import your xbox 360 acheivments into comparable Playstation tropies?

Could even do advertisments like the PS4 Welcome Guide for Xbox fans

Would be hilarious but I doubt they'd be quite that obvious

comaamen86
06-18-2013, 07:30 PM
Honestly I wonder how many might switch to PS4 if sony rolled out a system to import your xbox 360 acheivments into comparable Playstation tropies?

sony do a trophy day one bought a ps4 not xbox one

KnightOfTruth
06-18-2013, 07:34 PM

As I told them recently in correspondence I sent out to some of their PR reps, etc., they'd have my $$ if they did so.

kittychloe
06-18-2013, 08:07 PM
i think im on 32k? but i dont get much gaming time for the last year or so

comaamen86
06-18-2013, 09:15 PM
i think im on 32k? but i dont get much gaming time for the last year or so

internet speed?

LyricalOne
06-19-2013, 02:04 AM
Ouya isn't on the poll.

Ohh you got one too? :D

Yay someone else got an OUYA.

what games have you found to be fun?

I downloaded FF3 and haven't played anything else yet.
I lost my DS copy so it was wonders getting to play it again <_<

kittychloe
06-19-2013, 08:12 AM
internet speed?
in rural australia sometimes yes.. not sure if i can even get good broadband at the new house

Cosmic_Link
06-20-2013, 10:01 AM
In light of MS recent decision to scrap the DRM BS, I'm changing my vote. Xbox One it is for me now. Though I will get PS4 for KH3 at some point! ^^

Though I'm still not impressed with the required Kinect... >.<

kittychloe
06-20-2013, 10:23 AM
vote stays the trust is gone

vhal_x
06-20-2013, 10:50 AM
In light of MS recent decision to scrap the DRM BS, I'm changing my vote. Xbox One it is for me now. Though I will get PS4 for KH3 at some point! ^^

Though I'm still not impressed with the required Kinect... >.<

Kingdom Hearts 3 will be available on Xbox One aswell, plus Kinect doesn't always have to be on, it just has to be connected to the Xbox (but can be switched off in the settings) xx

kittychloe
06-20-2013, 11:10 AM
Kingdom Hearts 3 will be available on Xbox One aswell, plus Kinect doesn't always have to be on, it just has to be connected to the Xbox (but can be switched off in the settings) xx

Damn sellouts! i liked square being exclusive

HIPPEEDUDE
06-20-2013, 11:10 AM
My vote to stay with this gen xbox remains. Maybe when all the hype,BS etc is over with,the price drops,any problems that will probably come up are fixed & Thief is released i may consider it.

comaamen86
06-20-2013, 11:37 AM
ps4 the vote remains

Matt16
06-20-2013, 12:02 PM
Still sticking with the Wii U and PS4, if after a few years the X180 has some games I want and Microsoft haven't changed their minds again, I might end up getting one.

LowlyAssassin
06-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Just pre ordered my Xbox one and the manager was like
I am surprised at the number of people that have changed there PS4 pre orders to X1's since E3
But he was curios as to how many will change back
Either way
As long as I get a indented box I'll be happy

LowlyAssassin
06-20-2013, 12:31 PM
My vote to stay with this gen xbox remains. Maybe when all the hype,BS etc is over with,the price drops,any problems that will probably come up are fixed & Thief is released i may consider it.

Political protesting before you get a console
That's new to me
Which thief do you want released?
And what did they steal?

Clusks
06-20-2013, 12:49 PM
I'm still staying with PS4, but I'm a bit torn as i have my GS on Xbox One and everything, but towards the end of the last generation I wasn't really into any of the exclusives Xbox released and missed out on quite a lot from Playstation.

I'll end up getting both eventually though, PS4 for November though!

richy rude
06-20-2013, 04:34 PM

Aye but is it really switched off or just in some secret stealth debug mode?:think: I'm going to put a towel over mine just in case, don't want my antics being viewed by Microsoft and then replayed back to the US government lol.

richy rude
06-20-2013, 04:38 PM
Political protesting before you get a console
That's new to me
Which thief do you want released?
And what did they steal?

Kate Upton is the thief in question, she stole my heart with her amazing.. personality.

Oh btw Lills, you know in ye old days criminals were sent to Coventry

Clusks
06-20-2013, 05:58 PM
PS4 will be available from November 13th :)

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/415625/ps4-release-date-november-13-2013-european-retailers/

Irockz
06-20-2013, 06:02 PM
Xbox One first, then PS4. I already have a Wii U.

SwiftDeath
06-20-2013, 07:33 PM
Aye but is it really switched off or just in some secret stealth debug mode?:think: I'm going to put a towel over mine just in case, don't want my antics being viewed by Microsoft and then replayed back to the US government lol.

I understand why MS want it bundled with every console I really do

I also think that's the same reason why they want it always connected

Basically to try and make it the norm and easier for devs to utilize but I still wish it could disconnected

I have no desire to use the kinect, have never liked any of the motion sensing uses for it thus far, granted I don't own one

Hopefully they'll release a cheaper console without one in the future

Certainly won't be buying an X1 for a year/year and a half until I feel more comfortable that MS won't flip flop again

PS4 on launch still though

comaamen86
06-20-2013, 07:59 PM
I understand why MS want it bundled with every console I really do

I also think that's the same reason why they want it always connected

Basically to try and make it the norm and easier for devs to utilize but I still wish it could disconnected

I have no desire to use the kinect, have never liked any of the motion sensing uses for it thus far, granted I don't own one

Hopefully they'll release a cheaper console without one in the future

Certainly won't be buying an X1 for a year/year and a half until I feel more comfortable that MS won't flip flop again

PS4 on launch still though

you hve to add me by time it is released swift launch day gaming session?

SwiftDeath
06-20-2013, 09:09 PM
you hve to add me by time it is released swift launch day gaming session?

Sure lol never been very active on either online community

Will have to get a headset lol

My PSN is Jebus

So any lurking feel free to add me as well just add CE.org in the message somewhere

comaamen86
06-20-2013, 09:11 PM
Sure lol never been very active on either online community

Will have to get a headset lol

My PSN is Jebus

So any lurking feel free to add me as well just add CE.org in the message somewhere

sweet will do mate i am not overly mad about online but some games are moreish (looking at you last of us)