PDA

View Full Version : The new guy!

CollectorFanatic
07-17-2013, 06:41 AM
Hey everyone! Have been coming to the site for about a year now and decided to finally just join up. I live in virginia and have been collecting on and off for the last 15 yrs or so. My collection ranges from all the way to the magnavox odyssey to the ps3. I love collector editions as well. I have close to 40 ps3 collector editions which to some degree are my favorite pieces in my collection. I also started doing unboxing videos. My youtube channel is collectorfanatic101. If theres a colllectors edition you would like to see unboxed and in full detail, just let me know, ill film it and put it up. Glad to be a part of the communiny now. Thanks!

CollectorFanatic
07-17-2013, 03:45 PM
I dont have pictures yet but here is a list of all my ps3 collector edition games in no particular order. Dark souls, Blazblue Calamity Trigger, Demons Souls deluxe edition, Metal Gear Solid 4, Metal Gear Solid legacy collection, Metal Gear Solid 20th anniversary collection(japan only), Resistance 2, Brothers in Arms Hells Highway, Duke Nukem Balls of steel edition, Castlevania lords of shadows, Soul Calibur 4, Modern warfare 2 hardened edition, Prince of Persia, Batman Arkham Asylum, Batman Arkham City, Ninja Gaiden 3, Tron Evolution, God of War 3 ultimate edition, Darksiders 2, DC Universe Online, Little Big Planet 2, Fallout 3, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Assassins Creed 3, Gran Turismo 5, Mortal Kombat, Killzone 3, Skyrim, Black Ops 2 care package edition, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, Uncharted 3, Warhammer 40K Space Marine, Dead Island Riptide Rigor Mortis edition, The Walking Dead, God of War Ascension, Aliens vs Predator Hunter edition, Aliens Colonial Marines, Fallout New Vegas, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite Songbird edition, The Last of Us, Borderlands 2 deluxe Vault Hunter edition. Dead Space 2

Deathhound
07-17-2013, 03:53 PM
Welcome to the Forum! Enjoy your stay here. Your Collector's Edition from PS3 Games sound amazing. Hopefully we'll see them and the rest on pictures soon :)

CollectorFanatic
07-17-2013, 03:57 PM
Thanks! I forgot one...my Street Fighter 25th anniversary edition. Which is one of my favorites. They really went all out on it and definately worth the price. Pics will be posted as soon as I can

CollectorFanatic
07-17-2013, 10:21 PM
Just added a video of the unboxing for the metal gear legacy collection AND the 20th anniversary collection,only released in japan, on my youtube channel. Collectorfanatic101.

Forces
07-18-2013, 05:16 AM
You should put the link in your signature!

CollectorFanatic
07-18-2013, 05:27 AM
Lol I dont know how to do that

CollectorFanatic
07-18-2013, 05:56 AM
hopefully this signature thing worked

Forces
07-18-2013, 07:08 AM
Looks like it! I subscribed, and watched your videos, I hope you have more un-boxings soon!

CollectorFanatic
07-18-2013, 07:14 AM
hey thanks man. the shin megami was my first video. realized after publishing it how horrible my labtop mic and webcam actually are. soo i picked up a logitech c920 with dual mics. lol you can definately see the quality difference between the 2. ohh yes more videos are coming. i just havent decided which one to do next that people already havent seen a million times. ill be picking up payday 2 CE so thatll definatelly be getting posted

Forces
07-18-2013, 07:21 AM
Sweet, I'll look forward to it. My buddy and I are planning on doing unboxing videos as well next week. It just sucks that if you dont do an unboxing video the first day the game comes out or with a press kit it's kind of pointless :(

CollectorFanatic
07-18-2013, 07:27 AM
i started doing it just for the fun of it. i enjoy watching other peoples unboxing and collection videos so i figured id start my own. not trying to get super famous on the tube but if i get a small fan base that likes my videos then ill continue to do it. the videos are only going to get better the more i do and better i get with editing. up until last week....i didnt know squat about publishing videos on youtube, shooting videos or even editing. Anyways make sure you let me kow so i can check em out as well and subscribe to you

Forces
07-18-2013, 05:45 PM
Will do, thanks man