Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Introductions and Show-Off

Old 07-17-2013, 06:41 AM

CollectorFanatic's Flag is: United States
Default The new guy!

Hey everyone! Have been coming to the site for about a year now and decided to finally just join up. I live in virginia and have been collecting on and off for the last 15 yrs or so. My collection ranges from all the way to the magnavox odyssey to the ps3. I love collector editions as well. I have close to 40 ps3 collector editions which to some degree are my favorite pieces in my collection. I also started doing unboxing videos. My youtube channel is collectorfanatic101. If theres a colllectors edition you would like to see unboxed and in full detail, just let me know, ill film it and put it up. Glad to be a part of the communiny now. Thanks!
Old 07-17-2013, 03:45 PM

Default Re: The new guy!

I dont have pictures yet but here is a list of all my ps3 collector edition games in no particular order. Dark souls, Blazblue Calamity Trigger, Demons Souls deluxe edition, Metal Gear Solid 4, Metal Gear Solid legacy collection, Metal Gear Solid 20th anniversary collection(japan only), Resistance 2, Brothers in Arms Hells Highway, Duke Nukem Balls of steel edition, Castlevania lords of shadows, Soul Calibur 4, Modern warfare 2 hardened edition, Prince of Persia, Batman Arkham Asylum, Batman Arkham City, Ninja Gaiden 3, Tron Evolution, God of War 3 ultimate edition, Darksiders 2, DC Universe Online, Little Big Planet 2, Fallout 3, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Assassins Creed 3, Gran Turismo 5, Mortal Kombat, Killzone 3, Skyrim, Black Ops 2 care package edition, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, Uncharted 3, Warhammer 40K Space Marine, Dead Island Riptide Rigor Mortis edition, The Walking Dead, God of War Ascension, Aliens vs Predator Hunter edition, Aliens Colonial Marines, Fallout New Vegas, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite Songbird edition, The Last of Us, Borderlands 2 deluxe Vault Hunter edition. Dead Space 2
Old 07-17-2013, 03:53 PM

Deathhound's Flag is: Germany Rapture

Welcome to the Forum! Enjoy your stay here. Your Collector's Edition from PS3 Games sound amazing. Hopefully we'll see them and the rest on pictures soon

"A man chooses. A slave obeys."
Old 07-17-2013, 03:57 PM

Thanks! I forgot one...my Street Fighter 25th anniversary edition. Which is one of my favorites. They really went all out on it and definately worth the price. Pics will be posted as soon as I can
Old 07-17-2013, 10:21 PM

Just added a video of the unboxing for the metal gear legacy collection AND the 20th anniversary collection,only released in japan, on my youtube channel. Collectorfanatic101.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:16 AM

Forces's Flag is: United States USA

You should put the link in your signature!
Old 07-18-2013, 05:27 AM

Lol I dont know how to do that
Old 07-18-2013, 05:56 AM

hopefully this signature thing worked
Old 07-18-2013, 07:08 AM

Forces's Flag is: United States USA

Looks like it! I subscribed, and watched your videos, I hope you have more un-boxings soon!
Old 07-18-2013, 07:14 AM

hey thanks man. the shin megami was my first video. realized after publishing it how horrible my labtop mic and webcam actually are. soo i picked up a logitech c920 with dual mics. lol you can definately see the quality difference between the 2. ohh yes more videos are coming. i just havent decided which one to do next that people already havent seen a million times. ill be picking up payday 2 CE so thatll definatelly be getting posted