PDA

View Full Version : Batman CE Book gone Batty...

Redmagster
10-25-2013, 12:57 PM
So... I get my Origins CE this morning and open it - great contents and great figure though a big snarl for the metalpak when it could have been such a stunning steelbook....

But the real fun started when I leafed through my artbook (I love me a good artbook) only to find a load of the pages inserted upside down...

Anyone else had this problem??? :nosleep:

vhal_x
10-25-2013, 12:58 PM
What the hell?

I've not received mine yet, will let you know! xx

Redmagster
10-25-2013, 01:04 PM
What the hell?

I've not received mine yet, will let you know! xx

Spoken to Amazon - not aware of the problem at all before my contact and there is no issue with the PS3 one - just the xbox

Cant see it being a one off though...

KnightOfTruth
10-25-2013, 01:46 PM
Woah, that's crazy! Maybe your piece will be worth something more cuz its all upside-down like haha ;) Did Amazon say they'd send you a new one?

vhal_x
10-25-2013, 02:07 PM
Just received mine and it's perfect. Weird that yours has upside down pages :/ xx

Platfus
10-25-2013, 02:41 PM
So... I get my Origins CE this morning and open it - great contents and great figure though a big snarl for the metalpak when it could have been such a stunning steelbook....

But the real fun started when I leafed through my artbook (I love me a good artbook) only to find a load of the pages inserted upside down...

Anyone else had this problem??? :nosleep:

Lol :suicide: I think I would rofl to death :D And you have the UK/EU one right?
Idk, I hope wont happen to me and I hope amazon will send you a replacement :D Maybe they'll buy a crappy artbook on fleebay for you :lmao:

comaamen86
10-25-2013, 03:02 PM
its so bats can read it whilst hanging upside down